Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

you remember when newcastle signed jonjo shelvey and andros townsend and the media thought they'd be absolutely fine? good times.

Yes, you can sign all the midfield players and strikers you like but if you don't strenghen your defence you will still be shit. Typical Mclaren clueless.

Watching Watford Chelsea makes me realise how good our discipline is this season. I can't remember a time when one of our players has gone in the book for petulance or handbaggery. Bookings have been for the good of the team. Mind you. I have a highly selective memory.

Watching Watford Chelsea makes me realise how good our discipline is this season. I can't remember a time when one of our players has gone in the book for petulance or handbaggery. Bookings have been for the good of the team. Mind you. I have a highly selective memory.

Huth and Vardy have been on the edge a couple of times. Nothing bad though, and under complete control.

Huth has pushed his luck a good few times. Personally I like to see a centre back doing what he does but modern day refs usually show red for what he's been doing

Huth and Vardy have been on the edge a couple of times. Nothing bad though, and under complete control.

Why Vardy?

Huth has pushed his luck a good few times. Personally I like to see a centre back doing what he does but modern day refs usually show red for what he's been doing

Why Vardy?

vardy had a pretty pointless yellow for a pretty pointless "exchange" with some random defender at villa away 

Please can someone explain to me why the eff are we defending Arsenal? I worked in London for years and their fans and Spurs have always been the same. Proverbial whingers. They are going to win the league when they are winning and let's sack the manager these players are shit when they are not.

For the amount of money both Spurs and Arsenal have spent compared to most they should be romping the league at least fininshing in the top four each season.

Both sets of their supporters absolutely hate us Spurs more than most. I was in the Spurs pub before we played them in the league and they were running a book on what the score would be prior to kick off. Scores of 4 1, 5 1, were mooted Kane hattrick etc. I was so pleased we did them in the league.

Arsenal are exactly the same, their fans especially. If they beat us a week on Sunday their fans will say we are going to win the league, Leicester are shit etc, etc. If we do them, i hope we do, it will be Sack Wenger, he is shit, the players are shit.

I cannot defend any other teams fans, or opinions I am suprised a lot of our fans can?

Oh our bubble will burst soon and we haven't played anyone good yet.

You might be aiming this at someone else, but I certainly am not defending their fans, quite the contrary.

I am defending their team, because the reaction from fans (and media alike) like you allude to is over the top.

Still not having Newcastle. They've squandered absolutely loads and they're still shite.

It's strange to see them suddenly turn up for some games like against Norwich, Arsenal, Man Utd and Spurs. When you see a performance like today, you would never expect them to show some fight. Very poor by them today, although I think Everton finally delivered. Thought Oviedo was superb.

Archived