Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

If there was anything that was going to emphasise this 77th minute protest any more than throwing away a 2-0 lead at home to Sunderland with goals in the 82nd and 89th minutes then I'm yet to see them. Fantastic work. Good effort from the Liverpool fans.

Guest BlueBrett

Spuds easy run of fixtures over!

Man city next week!... City will beat them!

Doesn't really matter, they can't both win. 

Spurs' away fixtures now are absolutely atrocious, they'll do well to get more than 10 points from this lot, which would need them probably needing 6 wins out of 6 at home to have any chance of winning the title.

Man City

West Ham

Villa

Liverpool

Stoke

Chelsea

Newcastle

Anyone else hoping Spurs win the Europa League? I certainly am!

Also wouldn't mind a man city v arsenal champions league final!!

No, don't they get a Champion's League space if they do! Cutting league placing a to 3?

Guest BlueBrett

Yeah, but if we don't win it.. ANYONE else but bloody Spurs!.. Their fans are Morons!

Oh I just meant the game between them next week. But agreed.

I see how everyone (pundits) have highlighted the Spurs win rather than us,

I watched both games.  

We were awesome, totally in control. Best I have seen us play, organised, compact, confident.

Spurs were ok but just scraped it tbh.  Watford held them for most of the game.  Chromosome boy was useless (but he's the best striker in the PL surely, right?)

They will lose at man City next weekend.  Man City won't roll over twice at home.

as for us ??? who knows! draw  ;)

Archived