Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

today was the third time in four premier league games that west brom didn't even have a shot on target. 

two of those games against teams in the relegation zone. 

tony pulis should be banned from football forever. 

Norwich are going dowm. Been saying it for weeks.

They've adopted the persona of 'solid losers', bit like Burnley last season.

Always losing narrowly; dour manager whinging about the ref and saying how he can 'take positives' from the performance.

They are gone.

I'd say they're the total opposite. There's nothing solid about them at all. Their defence is the worst in this league and that is saying something.

I see how everyone (pundits) have highlighted the Spurs win rather than us,

I watched both games.  

We were awesome, totally in control. Best I have seen us play, organised, compact, confident.

Spurs were ok but just scraped it tbh.  Watford held them for most of the game.  Chromosome boy was useless (but he's the best striker in the PL surely, right?)

They will lose at man City next weekend.  Man City won't roll over twice at home.

as for us ??? who knows! draw  ;)

I understand hate for Spurs. But comeon...They were ok & scrapped it ? Really ? I watched the same game.

They bossed it whole game, should have won by 3 or 4. Watford had 0 shots on target.

Not sure about ManCity or Arsenal, IMO Spurs are most consistent , got to be respected

They already put 4 past Mancity earlier in season. 

Heard Silva is out for couple of weeks; Spurs face a even weaker City. I hope its a draw. But I wont take Spurs lightly as you do. 

Mignolet's hesitancy has probably cost Liverpool some valuable points already and potentially a European competition spot.

That miss on Adam Johnson's free-kick, oh my.

That goal he has positioned the wall appallingly, what are they actually covering to go around them and get in that corner seams crazy.

Guest Col city fan

I understand hate for Spurs. But comeon...They were ok & scrapped it ? Really ? I watched the same game.

They bossed it whole game, should have won by 3 or 4. Watford had 0 shots on target.

Not sure about ManCity or Arsenal, IMO Spurs are most consistent , got to be respected

They already put 4 past Mancity earlier in season.

Heard Silva is out for couple of weeks; Spurs face a even weaker City. I hope its a draw. But I wont take Spurs lightly as you do.

You're right, Spurs completely bossed it. They are a very very good side this season and wouldn't be surprised to see them finish 2nd. After us, of course. lol

Having looked at the Spurs forum they do seem a bit dismissive of you and still saying you will fall away etc..

But then they have always been a bit cocky and arrogant...

Good team and decent manager though have to say.

The thing is they are equally reliant on Kane, Eriksen and Alli as we are Vardy, Mahrez and Kante so I don't understand that arguement. We've turned up to the big games and got results by any means necessary and then turned on the style against the likes of Stoke, Swansea and Newcastle etc. Oh and Man City and Liverpool now

Having looked at the Spurs forum they do seem a bit dismissive of you and still saying you will fall away etc..But then they have always been a bit cocky and arrogant...Good team and decent manager though have to say.

We took 4 points off them this season so they're naturally a bitter bunch. If we had rolled over like Norwich and allowed them to beat us 3-0 they'd pat us on the back and say "well done, you played well"..

At least Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd fans have shown genuine respect to us after we beat them but Spurs fans are the most unbearable ***** in the league.

We took 4 points off them this season so they're naturally a bitter bunch. If we had rolled over like Norwich and allowed them to beat us 3-0 they'd pat us on the back and say "well done, you played well"..

At least Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd fans have shown genuine respect to us after we beat them but Spurs fans are the most unbearable ***** in the league.

Despite the absolute excellence of this season - it will all be slightly tainted if we finish behind Spurs.

Pricks of the highest level!!!

Archived