Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Don't hold any hope for Chelsea now days, especially after that disgrace of performance against arsenal

Chelsea will turn up for big games. They might lose or draw against lesser sides but they tuned up against Arsenal. And im glad they still got to play Spurs and Man City at home.

Hopefully last day of the season they got nothing to play for.

Ozil out for Arsenal today too!!

Oh, great. That came out of nowhere - I don't see why he's not in the squad, he didn't appear to be injured as of late.

Luckily, at least I've got Ross Barkley on the bench as a substitute in my FPL team.

Chelsea will turn up for big games. They might lose or draw against lesser sides but they tuned up against Arsenal. And im glad they still got to play Spurs and Man City at home.

Hopefully last day of the season they got nothing to play for.

Even better if they have a cup final to rest players for.

just watching MOTD and seen that Norwich are the only side yet to keep a Premier League clean sheet away from home this season.

Their next away game - us!

We have got to be smashing these.

Norwich are slipping badly, they look like the worse team in the league now... leaking goals all over the place, no game is easy but it is a good time to be playing them

Norwich are slipping badly, they look like the worse team in the league now... leaking goals all over the place, no game is easy but it is a good time to be playing them

Remind me of QPR last season, not too bad until January then just unravel and become total shite.

just watching MOTD and seen that Norwich are the only side yet to keep a Premier League clean sheet away from home this season.

Their next away game - us!

We have got to be smashing these.

We should have smashed Bournemouth and Villa but only drew. I'm more worried about us when we're expected to win than games like Man City and Arsenal.

Archived