Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

They are 15th, 5 points off safety, so I think their football has been pretty good so far this season considering everybody wrote them off.

You're right, I forgot they are out of relegation zone for a couple of weeks now.

I remember watching few of their matches last season in Championship (was interested how Boruc is doing tbh) and they really impressed me. I know it sounds weird based on me watching them in lower tier but I genuinely thought they will be pushing for lower mid table position from the start of the season and will be a kind of PL surprise for everyone (turned out, LCFC are THE ultimate surprise of the season). So I think I'm just a little bit disappointed they've spent so much time in relegation zone. I probably expected too much, BPL really is tough for newcomers :)

Bournemouth are decent. Arsenal are just better. No need to be disrespectful to Bournemouth. First season in the PL and they're holding their own compared to bigger clubs like Sunderland and Newcastle.

Bournemouth's run in:

Stoke H

Watford A

Southampton H

Newcastle A

Swansea H

Spurs A

Man City H

Villa A

Liverpool H

Chelsea H

Everton A

West Bron H

Man United A

Looks Very tough to me.

All this building up of Adobe, and he looks shit - running through treacle and first touch of a concrete block

Media built him up to be a Lukaku type. Big, strong and quick..

..but he's been ****ing dire.

Archived