Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I know a lot of people on here have been complimentary of him this season but I can honestly say that there's not a lot better than seeing Mark Hughes crash and burn AGAIN! 3 straight 3-0 defeats and out of both Cups.... despite signing a bunch of very talented players and changing their style of play.

I'm looking forward to seeing old moaning, whinge bag, horrible cretin Hughes come out of the woodwork again over the next couple of weeks if they continue to lose :)

Who's the bigger moaner, Mark Hughes or Roberto Martinez?

I'm tired of both of them blaming refs every time they lose. 

Hughes. Cyclops of the Premier League. Team never plays badly, player never deserves to be sent off, penalty shouldn't have been awarded despite execution in the box.

Martinez is certainly better at getting you to believe him. Paul Merson summed it up the other week during that rant.

Everton put in an awful performance, you go "well that was terrible", then Martinez speaks and you go "that weren't bad actually".

Hughes is a knob and always has been.

Well, I like Martinez more than I like Hughes.

Having said that, Martinez ought to finally start making Everton look like Top Six material by managing to sort out that defense and defensive record.

Totally be fair, both of Martinez's recent moans have been justified. Though they still deserved to lose and he ain't a very good manager.

Don't mind Hughes. In the moaning league the big boys (Van Gall, Wenger, Mourinho - now starting to being replaced by Klopp) are still the ones to beat.

I was on a stag this weekend just gone by, and I watched the Manchester City v Leicester City match in the hope of course that David would slay Goliath. It was fantastic. But before I sat down to watch the match, I popped into a bookies and I put a small bet on Huth to score the first goal. It was just two minutes before kick off, so I scribbled it on the docket, and off I went to watch the game. Within three minutes I was celebrating, a double delight because Leicester took the lead and my bet had come off. So I popped back the twenty yards to the bookies to collect my winnings. I didn't even know the odds when I placed the bet, I hoped maybe 25/1, but to my surprise and deligt Huth was 40/1 for the first goal. Thrilled, but the guy behind the counter tld me to keep my docket because if he scores again I get double the odds. Now no offence Mr Huth. I ve admired you as a rugged no nonsense toughcentre half for years, and a threat at set pieces in the opposing penalty area you certainly always have been, but two goals? in one game? away? at man city? come on...NEVER gonna happen...

The rest I history, and inspired by those two goals, the joy of my 80/1 win, and a drink or two.. I put a song on the juke box, and I dedicate this adaptation to you Mr Huth

Huth only scores twice, or so it seems...One goal for himself, and one for my dreams..

He drifts through the years, and life seems tame..Then out of the blue, scores two in one game..

Now he is a legend, we ll beckon him on, we can dream of the title, now that city have gone.

This dream can come true, so roll the dice, make this dream come true, Huth only scores twice...

Best of luck in the remaining games.

Edwin Ambrose.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35526983?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=sport

A study by something called CIES has determined that in spending £7m on Grabban, Bournemouth paid £6m too much lol

Eye, but the study also suggest Shelvey's worth £23.5 million!

Guest CityFan 06

In addition to the above

premier-league-logo-pl_3413059.jpg?20160

And Barclays is officially dropped... along with any other title sponsor, so it will simply be "The Premier League"

So no more Barclays sponsors at grounds next season? I notice at the King Power there's a few advertising boards (non electric) which have Barclays sponsors on them.

Archived