Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Just seen it on sky sports that apparently he actually changed his plea from not guilty to guilty on the two accounts, after he first entered his pleas as not guilty his solicitor took him away for an hour when he came back he then changed them to guilty

lol lol lol What?!

I should have specified Sunderland fans. Or at least the Sunderland fans that were vocal in their support of him.

Innocent until proven guilty, of course. But you don't have to go about chanting his name and applauding everything he does.

I've not liked Johnson since he had a go at us after we lost 4-2 at Man City in the Cup but this is probably worse. /s

Lets hope it's just the beginning.

yep. shows what can be done with a good protest and fan "power". just a shame fans in this country drew the line @ £77 and not £67 or £57 or £47 or £37 all of which are also too expensive. 

yep. shows what can be done with a good protest and fan "power". just a shame fans in this country drew the line @ £77 and not £67 or £57 or £47 or £37 all of which are also too expensive. 

Exactly, it's a case of not closing the stable door.....

Exactly, it's a case of not closing the stable door.....

think so, unfortunately. still great for fans up and down the country to see that something can be done. no matter how small (not making 200 tickets £77 but leaving them at £60) it's a start. 

have to admit i was one who was more in the "nothing will change" camp regarding half hearted protests and fans being taken for mugs. but this is good to see. 

So the cynic in me says Liverpool have just pulled of the best PR stunt in Premier League times..... i'd like to believe they truly made a mistake when thinking £77 was acceptable but they've come out of this absolutely perfectly!

Archived