Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Come on Peterborough!!

No love for WBA or West Ham, but I'm actually quite pleased they both won. It's another thing on their minds, more matches for them to play, and we don't want them putting everything into their matches with us! Hopefully all the clubs around us, or we have still to play, will be involved as long as possible in other competitions. Any advantage we have must be a good thing.

No love for WBA or West Ham, but I'm actually quite pleased they both won. It's another thing on their minds, more matches for them to play, and we don't want them putting everything into their matches with us! Hopefully all the clubs around us, or we have still to play, will be involved as long as possible in other competitions. Any advantage we have must be a good thing.

Agree, I was cheering West Brom on for exactly that reason.

hebei china fortune offering lavezzi more money than my boys and stealing him from us. they sum up what's wrong with the modern game imo @@Carl the Llama 

Shock horror a fan of one of the big teams can't handle little old Hebei having a few cents to rub together, next you'll be saying there should be a breakaway CL and Shanghai don't need to qualify.  Typical big club arrogance.

Nothing else Sunderland could do.

No doubt Johnson will eventually get another club though, considering Hughes and McCormick did.

What McCormack and Hughes did is a world away from Johnson. He'll never get another club.

If you had a new person at work and you found out a few years previous they had got drunk and drove causing a death, you'd probably think they were a bit stupid and hope they'd learnt a lesson. It might take you a while to warm to them, but I think they'd be accepted. If you found out your new coworker liked having sex with under aged children I bet you'd want nothing to do with them.

Maybe in China or an Arab club, he'll never play in this country again.

Also unlikely to feature in the MLS or A-League any time soon.

I reckon his career as a pro footballer is pretty much finished.

If he's been smart enough in terms of finances, he'll have saved most of his income up to this day and invested carefully and cleverly.

What McCormack and Hughes did is a world away from Johnson. He'll never get another club.

If you had a new person at work and you found out a few years previous they had got drunk and drove causing a death, you'd probably think they were a bit stupid and hope they'd learnt a lesson. It might take you a while to warm to them, but I think they'd be accepted. If you found out your new coworker liked having sex with under aged children I bet you'd want nothing to do with them.

I honestly don't think I'd think of a case like Johnson any less favourably than McCormick or Hughes.

Both cases involve doing something awful but I find it bizarre that you think you'd be accepting of a killer but not somebody who had "sexual contact" with a 15 year old.

I honestly don't think I'd think of a case like Johnson any less favourably than McCormick or Hughes.

Both cases involve doing something awful but I find it bizarre that you think you'd be accepting of a killer but not somebody who had "sexual contact" with a 15 year old.

They aren't killers in the sense of cold blooded murderers. They made a stupid mistake that resulted in someone's death. Johnson has knowingly prayed on an under aged girl and had sex with her. It's a premeditated act, he's not got drunk and made an error of judgement. If we were talking about someone actually murdering someone I'd agree that's on the same level, but that's not what Hughes and McCormack did.

They aren't killers in the sense of cold blooded murderers. They made a stupid mistake that resulted in someone's death. Johnson has knowingly prayed on an under aged girl and had sex with her. It's a premeditated act, he's not got drunk and made an error of judgement. If we were talking about someone actually murdering someone I'd agree that's on the same level, but that's not what Hughes and McCormack did.

It is not "an error of judgement" to drive when you're plastered or leave a man for dead in the street. At least no more than it is to groom an underage child.

All of these crimes are reprehensible but I'd be happy to give any of these people the opportunity to show they've "learned their lesson".

Archived