Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

It is not "an error of judgement" to drive when you're plastered or leave a man for dead in the street. At least no more than it is to groom an underage child.

All of these crimes are reprehensible but I'd be happy to give any of these people the opportunity to show they've "learned their lesson".

Sorry Hughes and McCormack are hardly evil, they're just stupid.

They never set out to do what they did, Johnson did, and that's the difference.

If your telling me that you get two new colleagues on Monday at work, one caused death by dangerous driving, the other groomed and had sex with children, that you'd see them in the same light then that's just odd.

Sorry Hughes and McCormack are hardly evil, they're just stupid.

They never set out to do what they did, Johnson did, and that's the difference.

If your telling me that you get two new colleagues on Monday at work, one caused death by dangerous driving, the other groomed and had sex with children, that you'd see them in the same light then that's just odd.

In the extremely simplistic version you've outlined above, no I wouldn't see them in the same light. If Ian Watkins and some old lady who'd killed somebody because she couldn't see over the steering wheel then obviously I wouldn't treat them the same.

But we both know that the McCormick issue wasn't "dangerous driving" and that Johnson hasn't been found guilty of "having sex with children" (it's "sexual contact" with one 15 year old).

If it sounds like I'm sticking up for Johnson, I'm not - he needs a long stint behind bars. But I can't get my head around how having sex with a 15 year old is worse than killing 2 children through reckless behaviour.

In the extremely simplistic version you've outlined above, no I wouldn't see them in the same light. If Ian Watkins and some old lady who'd killed somebody because she couldn't see over the steering wheel then obviously I wouldn't treat them the same.

But we both know that the McCormick issue wasn't "dangerous driving" and that Johnson hasn't been found guilty of "having sex with children" (it's "sexual contact" with one 15 year old).

If it sounds like I'm sticking up for Johnson, I'm not - he needs a long stint behind bars. But I can't get my head around how having sex with a 15 year old is worse than killing 2 children through reckless behaviour.

Because one is an evil **** who prayed on somebody and set out to do so, the other an idiot who drank too much and made an extremely stupid mistake.

What McCormack did was wrong and he was rightly punished, but it's like you're labelling him a child killer. He's not. He's an idiot who stupid action resulted in the death of two children. I can see why a team would be happy enough to take him on once he had served his time.

Johnson has premeditatedly groomed a child, the vast majority of people will see that as disgusting. I can totally see why a club wouldn't want him anywhere near them, tarnishing their name.

I'd much rather associate myself with an idiot than a paedophile.

Because one is an evil **** who prayed on somebody and set out to do so, the other an idiot who drank too much and made an extremely stupid mistake.

What McCormack did was wrong and he was rightly punished, but it's like you're labelling him a child killer. He's not. He's an idiot who stupid action resulted in the death of two children. I can see why a team would be happy enough to take him on once he had served his time.

Johnson has premeditatedly groomed a child, the vast majority of people will see that as disgusting. I can totally see why a club wouldn't want him anywhere near them, tarnishing their name.

I'd much rather associate myself with an idiot than a paedophile.

I think everybody would rather associate themselves with an idiot rather than a paedophile, but clearly mine and your definitions of idiocy are somewhat different so we'll leave it at that.

Oh, and it's McCormick unless you know something about a Fulham centre forward I don't. :thumbup:

For anybody in their mid twenties now, who wouldn't have wanted to plough Shakira when they were 15.

I realise by law he is in the wrong but for me it seems just more creepy. Definitely unnecassary considering his missus. I think killing somebody and doing a runner seems pretty evil in comparison though.

Johnson will probably join Young Boys.

Them or Nantes.

I think everybody would rather associate themselves with an idiot rather than a paedophile, but clearly mine and your definitions of idiocy are somewhat different so we'll leave it at that.

Oh, and it's McCormick unless you know something about a Fulham centre forward I don't. :thumbup:

I'm genuinely dumbfounded and concerned that someone could see these two crimes on an equal footing. How can McCormick be described as anything but idiotic? He's hardly an evil or nasty man for doing what he did is he.

Seriously, drink driving and paedophilia on a par with each other, I'm lost for words.

Fvck it. Time to get my own Chinese Super League side, mine and no-one elses.

I'll go Yanbian Funde.

nice home of great players like bubacarr trawally. 

we all game for this then? http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-flop-radamel-falcao-set-7352948

us as a league are signing falcao and all just having dibs on his body parts. hoping the greenland get his right leg or his hair. either will do. 

Hughes is a **** of the massive order. He didn't just kill someone in a road traffic accident. He legged it from the scene to try and avoid a breath test because he was pissed.

I'd rather associate with Johnson any day of the week than him. Shagging a 15 year old maybe against the law but it's hardly a heinous thing.

Hughes is a **** of the massive order. He didn't just kill someone in a road traffic accident. He legged it from the scene to try and avoid a breath test because he was pissed.

I'd rather associate with Johnson any day of the week than him. Shagging a 15 year old maybe against the law but it's hardly a heinous thing.

r2JfR8r.gif

Uh...

yeah but whos your fav chinese team 

hebei probably will, they're scum of the earth

Wow Scouse ignorant as always, we're already sorted for wingers.  Why can't you just be a good sportsman and wish us luck, such a bitter, angry man.  I hope Shanghai Utd Inc. have a profitable season.

Archived