Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

There is no difference. They are both bad decisions.

"Accidentally killing someone". Wtf. I've been drunk many many times in my life, never once have I thought 'fvck it lets go for a drive'.

Johnson pleaded guilty to the sex offences with one but denied penetration with the other two which indicates he didn't necessarily have sex with her.

edit: Also... if someone picks up a gun and kills someone do you think that is a 'bad decision' too?

Of course there is a difference. One of those decisions is much worse than the other.

What are you talking about? Do you think drunk drivers go out looking for people to mow down? The part where they crash into other vehicles or pedestrians is an accident as a result of their impaired senses. Yeah, driving while drunk is a bloody stupid thing to do, but it doesn't compare.

We judge criminals based mainly on their intentions, not the result of their actions. By your logic, we'd punish someone who accidentally felled a tree that killed a family more severely than we would someone who stabbed and intended to kill an innocent person.

You really can't tell the difference between trying and failing to drive safely while drunk, and intentionally shooting someone to death? Come off it.

Many criminal law cases get moved for a variety of reasons, safety etc. A lot of hearings for events that took place in Derby/Leicester for example are moved to Nottingham for example.

If this is a Jury case, it'd be very difficult to provide a fair trial in the Sunderland area given the accused status.

Really... I can't see how there is any justification at all just scum and needs to be banged up for his stupidity , took full advantage of his position

I can tell this is going to be controversial on here, but he was clearly suffering from depression... and having been there myself, you can make bad choices as you desperately find something 'safe to be happy in'.

I can tell this is going to be controversial on here, but he was clearly suffering from depression... and having been there myself, you can make bad choices as you desperately find something 'safe to be happy in'.

This post has been removed due to false allegations.

No excuses I'm sorry just isn't a reason... the only reason is he is a creepy cvnt. I have zero sympathy for someone like him. Depression is bad but that doesn't excuse this, he continued knowing full well it was wrong and bloody sick, makes my stomach turn

No disrespect to you at all mate, but I'm not having that.

Archived