Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Apparently it was all on whatsapp the prosecution has 834 messages sent between them some of which was read out in court today

They are listed online

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/adam-johnson-read-31-whatsapp-7359991

Ahh I was just interested to know if there was anything to suggest she was being a big ol' hoe as well.

Not really too fussed about seeing them though, always find it odd how people love to judge but can't wait to see the juicy details haha.

I'm shocked they had that much to say that over 800 messages could be sent between them though. They must have struggled for things in common.

Taken from here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/recap-adam-johnsons-sexual-desire-7355455#rlabs=7%20rt$category%20p$6

Here’s a summary of what happened today:

Kate Blackwell QC opened the case for the prosecution telling the jury Adam Johnson “abused his revered position in society” when he had sexual contact with a 15-year-old schoolgirl “in a way that he knew was both morally and legally wrong”

Alleged victim was a Sunderland superfan who would wait outside the Stadium of Light stadium wearing a football shirt with Johnson’s name emblazoned on the back

The girl contacted Johnson via Facebook and two began exchanging messages, the court heard

They arranged to meet behind a Chinese takeaway and Johnson gave her a signed shirt

Messages reveal Johnson later said he deserved a “thank you kiss”

A second meeting happened in the player’s black Range Rover on January 30, 2015

The pair kissed, with tongues, and Johnson put his hand down the girl’s jeans, the prosecution said

He then stopped and drove to “a more secluded place” where he encouraged her to perform a sex act on him, jury told

Afterwards the pair messaged again with Johnson writing “Just wanted to get your jeans off lol

The girl replied: “Next time” to which Johnson wrote “I will last 10 seconds tho lol

Johnson was messaging his partner Stacey Flounders at the same time, the court heard

She had sent him a picture of their new born daughter to which Johnson had replied “she looks class”

Jury told Johnson researched “legal of age of consent” on the internet

Taken from here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/recap-adam-johnsons-sexual-desire-7355455#rlabs=7%20rt$category%20p$6

Here’s a summary of what happened today:

Kate Blackwell QC opened the case for the prosecution telling the jury Adam Johnson “abused his revered position in society” when he had sexual contact with a 15-year-old schoolgirl “in a way that he knew was both morally and legally wrong”

Alleged victim was a Sunderland superfan who would wait outside the Stadium of Light stadium wearing a football shirt with Johnson’s name emblazoned on the back

The girl contacted Johnson via Facebook and two began exchanging messages, the court heard

They arranged to meet behind a Chinese takeaway and Johnson gave her a signed shirt

Messages reveal Johnson later said he deserved a “thank you kiss”

A second meeting happened in the player’s black Range Rover on January 30, 2015

The pair kissed, with tongues, and Johnson put his hand down the girl’s jeans, the prosecution said

He then stopped and drove to “a more secluded place” where he encouraged her to perform a sex act on him, jury told

Afterwards the pair messaged again with Johnson writing “Just wanted to get your jeans off lol

The girl replied: “Next time” to which Johnson wrote “I will last 10 seconds tho lol

Johnson was messaging his partner Stacey Flounders at the same time, the court heard

She had sent him a picture of their new born daughter to which Johnson had replied “she looks class”

Jury told Johnson researched “legal of age of consent” on the internet

10 seconds!!

Boasting bas*ard!!

how does LVG still have a job... anyway it is good because it means one less team to worry about for the CL places ... still can't believe I'm saying that lol

In the summer you will hear the following phrase "I joined Leicester City to play Champions League football."

Is this real life or Football Manager? lol

Archived