Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Four wins ahead of them with 12 to play. They'll have to go on a run they've not had all season with some very tough games still to play.

We'd have to have a monumental collapse not to finish in the top four now.

Guest BlueBrett

United had twice as much possession and half as many shots. Kind of begs the question what the hell were they doing with it?

**** it, book your tickets to random places in Europe right now. I don't believe for a second that we're going to drop enough points to lose an 11-point minimum lead on 5th.

Between this and confiming safety last season, I'm starting to warm to those pesky Mackems.

Got to laugh at man u. The amount of money they have spent and they bring on will Keane to try and save the game for them.

I love the way that every time LVG looks like he's about to be fired they dig out a win or two and this hilarious saga rumbles on for another month.

If Chelsea win the champions league, top four still qualify for the CL!!

It's if Chelsea win the CL AND Liverpool win the Europa League, then it will be just the top three.

There was a rule change meaning that a new maximum of five clubs from each country can play in the CL.

Its not the fact the Premier League is poor this season

Its Man U and Chelsea looking for excuses for the fact although they have spent money, and just haven't been good enough

They should try looking at their own performances, and their fans might wake up to that fact!

its a poor "eletist" attitude to have that they can turn up and have 3 points, u have to earn it

They don't like the fact that no matter who you play out the 20 teams your in a game!!

Guest BlueBrett

Yeah because if this season's taught us anything it's that more possession=more goals.

I'm just surprised nobody has told the united players that you have to shoot to score. Doesn't seem like the most high level strat 

Lmfao at united. If im LVG i walk out after todays game on my own accord. Losing 2-1 at Sunderland this point in the season your goose is cooked. Horrible team horrible setup. Better off with giggs for rest of the season

Somewhere moyes must be smiling like a mofo right now

Possible that Gary Neville has given the game away as to what would happen if they gave the job to Giggs.

Reckon Giggs would fare a bit better - he seems like the sort of guy you'd be happy to play for and not some angry cvnt who doesn't even speak your language.

Reckon Giggs would fare a bit better - he seems like the sort of guy you'd be happy to play for and not some angry cvnt who doesn't even speak your language.

Cant do worse then LVG or moyes if you ask me. That said dont leave him alone with your wife.

Archived