Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I'm trying to put my finger on this season but I just can't. Nearly everyone is inconsistent as hell. You can't trust a single team to get a result against anyone.

Newcastle performing like a side managed by someone who took Derby from 1st in February to finishing 8th last season. Who would have thought that, eh?

Might be clauses to factor relegated in. Spoke with Niall Quinn at an event a few months ago who said, when he was chairman, they set up Sunderland in such a way that any new contracts had reduced terms if the team were relegated which meant the club werent crippled if they got relegated. Wouldnt be surprised if most clubs are doing a similar thing.

The story is that Newcastle don't have relegation clauses

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/exclusive-newcastle-face-financial-turmoil-if-relegated-after-failing-to-plan-for-drop-in-new-player-8599984.html

I don't know how McLaren can keep a straight face cashing his cheque every week. His record is absolutely shambolic particularly when you take into account his dismal final six months in charge at Derby. He cannot hide behind lack of investment, Ashley has put a fortune into the club in the last 2 transfer windows and his football club and he's got a team that's going down.

McLaren can't last much longer surely. Spent a fortune and not addressed any of the issues Newcastle had. Still not got a prolific striker and still shambolic at the back. Add to that he can't motivate the players, Sissoko for example looks a shell of the player he was when he first joined.

Guest Col city fan

McLaren can't last much longer surely. Spent a fortune and not addressed any of the issues Newcastle had. Still not got a prolific striker and still shambolic at the back. Add to that he can't motivate the players, Sissoko for example looks a shell of the player he was when he first joined.

He should have gone months ago. Maclaren does not have a clue.

He should have gone months ago. Maclaren does not have a clue.

I've been telling my Newcastle supporting mate for months that they need to sack him and he's useless.

The fans did nothing but moan about Pardew, it'll all gone to pot since he left. Be careful what you with for.

I've been telling my Newcastle supporting mate for months that they need to sack him and he's useless.

The fans did nothing but moan about Pardew, it'll all gone to pot since he left. Be careful what you with for.

I know if he wasn't good enough for Derby why should he be good enough for Newcastle? I mean there's one or two decent managers they could easily i think attract, Brendan Rodgers, Nigel Pearson, David Moyes...

I know if he wasn't good enough for Derby why should he be good enough for Newcastle? I mean there's one or two decent managers they could easily i think attract, Brendan Rodgers, Nigel Pearson, David Moyes...

I know it's off topic, but does anyone else find that Pearson always goes to Newcastle on their FM save?

Eh, Pardew was just as bad, but a bigger dick into the bargain. You could stick Guardiola in there and they'd still be awful, it's the way they're run as a whole that's the problem. I guess the fans have just gone into "oh, what's the ****ing point" mode by now.

Eh, Pardew was just as bad, but a bigger dick into the bargain. You could stick Guardiola in there and they'd still be awful, it's the way they're run as a whole that's the problem. I guess the fans have just gone into "oh, what's the ****ing point" mode by now.

Yep. Owners matter.

Seem to remember getting called out for saying Newcastle had once again spent loads without addressing the majority of their problems. It's the same old shit there. I think they'll survive but watching them earlier... Jesus, it was defending on a par with Villa's at Sunderland a few weeks ago. Astonishing how clueless the lot of them look.

Coloccini is absolutely stealing a living at this level now. Terrible.

I don't think they've had better than Pardew since him but I'm not convinced by him either. I think they could get better than him if they looked hard enough. Appointing Carver and McClaren doesn't make the decision to let Pardew go wrong.

Archived