Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Eh, Pardew was just as bad, but a bigger dick into the bargain. You could stick Guardiola in there and they'd still be awful, it's the way they're run as a whole that's the problem. I guess the fans have just gone into "oh, what's the ****ing point" mode by now.

Pardew was never this bad. They were always comfortably mid-table under him. They had a bit of bad start last season but he got them going and they were comfortable at the point he was sacked. Carver came in and they dropped like a stone and nearly went down, and McLaren hasn't got them away from the relegation dog fight all season. To say it was just as bad under Pardew is simply wrong.

That's not to say I think Pardew is a great manager, and there were certainly problems at the club under him. But much like Blackburn with Allardyce, if you're going to sack a competent manager who is at least keeping you up, then make sure you replace him with someone as good if not better.

Guest Col city fan

People are saying Coloccini is hopeless and rightly so..he is

But is there a worse centre back in the whole division than Steven Taylor? It's remarkable he's a Premiership footballer.

I just listened to the true Geordie and he says they spent 80 million.

You could get about 4 Leicesters for that.

They have terrible central defenders and no left back.

It's weird how they went all out to sign attacking players when they were clearly short of quality at the back. 

I just listened to the true Geordie and he says they spent 80 million.

You could get about 4 Leicesters for that.

They have terrible central defenders and no left back.

Only Man City spent more than Newcastle who blew at least 42 million in the summer and around another 35 million or so in January.

Coloccini and Taylor surely the worst centre half partnership in the league.

Hi everybody,

I`m an Austrian supporter and I'm going to travel to London today, and I want to know if there is any shop where I can buy the new shirt.

Could someone help me? Please!!

I looked on these websites for you:  Sportdirect, JD Sports and UKSoccershop...the result.......nothing but top teams and bottom teams who were once decent (Villa).  I would think that somewhere on Oxford Street should have something  but it just goes to show that we were worthy of our 5000/1 win chance.

You could always order one from LCFCDirect.com

Only Man City spent more than Newcastle who blew at least 42 million in the summer and around another 35 million or so in January.

Coloccini and Taylor surely the worst centre half partnership in the league.

They are bad - but surely Sunderland and Norwich are equally inept. Both teams have shipped 50 goals against already.

Guest Col city fan

They are bad - but surely Sunderland and Norwich are equally inept. Both teams have shipped 50 goals against already.

The new Sunderland centre back looks a beast. And that could be the difference. Big Sam recognises where they need cover and goes out and signs a commanding centre back. Stheeve signs attacking players.

And of the course, Sunderland have much better DM cover in front. Cattermole apparently pretty great yesterday. The Geordies have Tiote, who looks like he don't give a shite.

:thumbup:

Archived