Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Dear me .These refs are absolutely clueless when it comes to handball .Disgusting decision. It's about time referees had to come and explain these decisions. They get paid a lot of money and make poor decision after poor decision.

clattenburg has obviously watched our game, seen Atkinson get some headlines and thought right up I'm going to have to do something outrageous here.

"refs need help" is a pathetic line to toe. in some cases yeah decisions are tough but that is pathetic. there is no way he thinks that's a penalty. if he does he should never referee a game again. make him do a post match interview, make him say he was wrong and if he says his decision was right sack him with immediate effect. something has to be done, this is ridiculously high profile, the stakes are astronomic and an absolute cvnt of a man has decided he wants to choose who wins.

Why do people want spurs to win surely a draw is the best for us?

Yeah, not understanding this hahah

Don't understand why you want Spurs to win when before the game they had more points than Man city and a better GD than us?

I would rather have Man City behind us by 6 points. Don't care if Spurs are 2 points behind us. No one else notice that Aguero, Silva, and Kompany are all fit and playing?

Absolute howler.

Clattenburg has got it so wrong.

Sterling jumped across with his back to the ball.  He'd have to have eyes in his *rse for that to be deliberate, and dont get drawn into the "hand in an unnatural position guff"

This is what fifa have to say

Handling the ball

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm.

The referee must take the following into consideration:

• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)

• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)

the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement

• touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement

• hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement

I would rather have Man City behind us by 6 points. Don't care if Spurs are 2 points behind us. No one else notice that Aguero, Silva, and Kompany are all fit and playing?

And losing! To one of our rivals! Tense times!

Archived