Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Tottenham now favourites for me.

Best side in the league.

You mad?

They had about 2 shots all game and needed an extremely fortunate penalty. Plus they're 2 points adrift of us.

Passed it around the back really well though. If you got points for that they'd have won the league already.

Guest CityFan 06

Fair play to Spurs it was one piece of class which ultimately got them the 3pts and winning goal. A great through ball and finish. I believe they are well and truly in the title race, they're a quality side with a very good manager.

Fair play to Spurs it was one piece of class which ultimately got them the 3pts and winning goal. A great through ball and finish. I believe they are well and truly in the title race, they're a quality side with a very good manager.

They were gifted yet another soft penalty. If we had to face them again we'd probably beat them again..horrible set of supporters as well who think they are as big as Arsenal and Chelsea when they haven't won the league since we had black and white telly.

arsenal have comfortably the hardest run in, so if we're clutching i guess it's good that they're the ones who beat us and are now "favourites". 

today just goes to show no matter how "romantic" the season is, how much momentum and how much you believe or dream, it's probably still going to be decided by some cvnt of a referee. nothing will ever change that. 

Our next four: Norwich (H) WBA (H) Watford (A) Newcastle (H)

Spurs: Swansea (H) West Ham (A) Arsenal (H) Villa (A)

Arsenal: Man Utd (A) Swansea (H) Spurs (A) WBA (H)

Man City: Liverpool (A) Villa (H) Norwich (A) Man Utd (H)

Spurs winning was a good result for us in the context of thise fixtures. Man City will pick up points. I expect we'll be more than two points clear after those games, with just eight to play.....

Spurs winning was a good result for us in the context of thise fixtures. Man City will pick up points. I expect we'll be more than two points clear after those games, with just eight to play.....

I've never once wanted Manchester United to win anything in my whole life.

Until now. I really want them to give Arsenal a f**king good spanking.

I've never once wanted Manchester United to win anything in my whole life.

Until now. I really want them to give Arsenal a f**king good spanking.

The way to look at it is this: if we approach the next four games the way we have the rest of the season we come away with perhaps ten points. The four sides below us play another top five side at least once in the next month. We may well be clear at the top in mid-March but even if not it looks bloody good for Champion's Leage football being nailed on with eight to play. Everything is golden.

Our next four: Norwich (H) WBA (H) Watford (A) Newcastle (H) 10 POINTS

Spurs: Swansea (H) West Ham (A) Arsenal (H) Villa (A) 8 POINTS

Arsenal: Man Utd (A) Swansea (H) Spurs (A) WBA (H) 8 POINTS

Man City: Liverpool (A) Villa (H) Norwich (A) Man Utd (H) 6 POINTS

C'mon!

another thing to bare in mind is that by the end of that "4 game run" we will have played 4 games. 

spurs - 7 games, including a trip to fiorentina. 

arsenal - 7 games including a double header vs barcelona. 

man city - 7 games including a sunday evening fa cup game at chelsea and a trip to ukraine and a cup final at wembley.

in fact they've all got 3 games before we even play again. 

Hopefully West Ham will have one of their good days and dick Spurs. Arsenal spurs draw. Man City irrelevant.

People including United and Liverpool as 'difficult games' is a bit strange at this current moment in time. I know Liverpool dicked villa but well, that was villa. Sturridge will be out injured again in a week or so. As for Man U. They are poor all round.

Next to city, Spurs playing some nice football, maybe the best through the whole season so far.

BUT , Leicester if they play as they have done and not get nervous, these 2 points could prove precious.

Dont like that so many, are trying to tell us that Spurs or even Arsenal are suddenly suprise packages.

Theyve more than a few Millions...Hell of a lot more than Leicester.

This season is still is OUR story, no matter what.

Arsenal the only team to get the double over the PL champions..LCFC,

that will be their only claim to fame 2016.

They've got to play West Ham, Liverpool and Chelsea away and Arsenal and Man Utd at home.

These are the games, I am looking at, but obviously we need our own run to match/better anything they do,

then the fans (not the team), could have a suprisingly stress free last 12 games.

We have just taken 9pts from 12, in the most difficult period.Claudio to keep them in this unique mindset, then advantage is/stays with us.

This break, will allow us to get back on even kiel, it might be the 1st time a break helps us..

Truly feel that though it seems a very poor day for Leicester, the Etihad result will be a good one for them. With Spurs and Arsenal being neck and neck and with them having to play each other, it's not a bad result for how the next 10 or so games will pan out.

Having such a gap between this and the next game is good too - Leicester will be itching to go on the 27th, so it's actually not that bad at all - and I fully expect Leicester to thump Norwich.

Arsenal and Spurs have defeats in them. On to the next one. Oh yes.

Archived