Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

We shouldve pulled off what Spurs did there

If the refs gone in thinking it was a dodgy pen call and wants to even it up, give the opposition a goal to let them have something redeemable, then walk straight up the other end and play it through one of three primed defenders legs to your one runner and bag yourself all the points lol

Spurs have a very good side, just hope their backlog gets to them

I wonder if today could turn out to have been a good day re Leicester's title chances ?

I think we would have struggled under the pressure of being title favourites for too long ,but from now on the headlines will be   "its a North London title race". well good luck to them !

Its been said how its harder for a London team to win the league because they have so many derby matches to play. Any matches they now have to play re Chelsea/West Ham/Crystal Palace will be hard fought to say the least.

Guest CityFan 06

Jelavic gone to China for 2 million. I always rated Jelavic, would have liked to see him here as back-up

Agree actually. I think he'd be a good option in our squad. 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35573721

Wenger actually used to be good at finding gems and rejects for peanuts and turn them into world beaters.

I would say we could no longer find a Mahrez, any PL club coming in for a player will see the price triple in value at least, because everyone knows they are loaded, and after our success in the transfer market, we go  back to le Havre for their enigmatic scrawny teenager and offer them £400,000 they will push us for millions.

The closest we will get to a Mahrez now is signing another Kante, £4m for an untried player that is a massive risk in a new and highly competitive league.

Jelavic!? lol You're all mad.

I'd rather have Jelavic than no-one, we have 2 free spaces in our 25 man squad and any competent forward or defender would be an improvement to our squad, which is odd as we have 2 competent defenders and a competent striker out on loan...

Archived