Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I honestly can't believe people can sit there with a straight face and argue that Leicester are going to ruin England's European coefficient when you've got Man Utd losing to this shite.

Apart from Spurs this Europa League has been mediocre at best. Liverpool won two group matches, Southampton didn't make it through the qualifiers.

It's time that the media picked up on this kind of thing.

Dele Ali has a very nasty side to his game.

https://streamable.com/vxtr

bit of an edge to him, showing he isn't gonna be bullied even though he's a young lad. obviously wouldn't like our players to be quite like that but Vardy and Huth have got a smiliar edge to them. its probably that feisty attitude that makes him so good.

bit of an edge to him, showing he isn't gonna be bullied even though he's a young lad. obviously wouldn't like our players to be quite like that but Vardy and Huth have got a smiliar edge to them. its probably that feisty attitude that makes him so good.

Sorry mate, you can't defend that.

Dont remember the last time vardy or huth deliberately went out of their way to hurt someone. Not similar in the slightest.

Dele Alli is a horrible little shit.

"What about Vardy?" Yeah he's a horrible little shit too but he's OUR horrible little shit.

Thing is, people know Vardy's a horrible little shit. They talk about Vardy like he's a horrible little shit. Well it's about time people started talking about Dele Alli like he's a horrible little shit. Because he's a horrible little shit.

Vardy's not a nasty footballer. He doesn't seem like someone you'd want to spend a lot of time with socially but he's a committed player and most of his challenges are to win/ stop the ball. Don't remember (can be corrected, though) him leaving a foot in, stamping or kicking off the ball.

Alli's as dirty as any of our players. No doubt about it.

As dirty?

Genuinely think he's the nastiest player in the league. Huth isn't dirty - he's an outright brute. Alli's a snide little bastard, like a teacher's pet who is bullying the weaker kids in the playground.

I don't personally believe that that was his intention. He was just clearing the ball IMO. Similar to Ashley Williams vs Van Persie.

It was. Wilson was on the floor so he clearly wasn't about to get tackled. Would've been very easy to take the ball away and play it up the field.

That Alli incident is so 'meh'. No-one's getting hurt from that.

MOTD actually brought up Alli's attitude a while ago.

From what I can remember, it was either Gary or Chapman who brought it up, but it got dismissed fairly quickly. One of the pundits dismissed something similar to that clip as having "an edge."

Disgrace that kick though. Hopefully this'll get some press and people will realise he's no golden boy.

Guest Col city fan

I have a horrible feeling big Sam is gonna pull it out of the bag once more and keep Sunderland up. Villa are down. Then Norwich and probably Newcastle look on dodgy ground.

Why the latter ever signed the Wally with the brolly is beyond me. And if they go down...They are fooked unless they have players with wage reductions upon relegation written into their contracts. They have taken a big gamble signing those expensive players in January. And if it backfires it will do so big time. Why on earth they stuck with the same back four is bizarre. There is no worse centre back pairing in the division than Taylor and Collocini

As dirty?

Genuinely think he's the nastiest player in the league. Huth isn't dirty - he's an outright brute. Alli's a snide little bastard, like a teacher's pet who is bullying the weaker kids in the playground.

nastiest player in the league lol lol lol

he's not that bad ffs

I have a horrible feeling big Sam is gonna pull it out of the bag once more and keep Sunderland up. Villa are down. Then Norwich and probably Newcastle look on dodgy ground.

Why the latter ever signed the Wally with the brolly is beyond me. And if they go down...They are fooked unless they have players with wage reductions upon relegation written into their contracts. They have taken a big gamble signing those expensive players in January. And if it backfires it will do so big time. Why on earth they stuck with the same back four is bizarre. There is no worse centre back pairing in the division than Taylor and Collocini

Defenders don't have enough resale value. It's why their squad is basically all attacking midfielders. The reason why they got McLaren is because he was the biggest unemployed name who's desperate enough to put up with that kind of stupid shit. I think you're right about who's going down.

Archived