Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

nastiest player in the league lol lol lol

he's not that bad ffs

It's not that he's running around booting people up in the air, it's leaving his foot in after the ball has gone, having little kicks at people, flattening Chilwell about 2 hours after the ball had gone in the cup game - that sort of thing.

He's committed the 4th most amount of fouls in the league, just behind his team mates Lamela and Dier (Pieters of Stoke also has more).

Some of the whinier element of Arsenal fans were complaining about our "rotational fouling" on Sunday, which if we were doing is certainly not something we're very good at because Simpson committed twice as many fouls as anybody else in half the time, and also we only committed one more foul than Arsenal. But Spurs have made a policy out of "tactical", if not quite "rotational" fouling this season and Lamela, Alli and Dier are integral to that.

I'm absolutely not saying there's anything wrong with that, by the way - there's every chance that in Lamela's case in particular its just a function of the high press, but the nature of some of the fouls Alli has been making are pretty nasty.

People talk about players like that needing their "edge" but I'd say Vardy is living proof that that's nonsense. 3 years ago he was charging around, hurtling into full backs as they cleared the ball. Now, thanks to good management from both Pearson and Ranieri, he channels his energy more effectively and has become a very good striker. I don't want to see Alli wasting his talent through being a ****.

Definitely wouldn't be such whiney drama queens about him if he wasn't a Spurs player. I agree it's not good to see him giving a little kick to someone down on the deck. He really needs to eradicate acts like that from his game.

Knocking somebody for fouling a lot though is funny. Spurs are a high pressing side who constantly look to pressure. It's not a surprise they concede so many fouls. 

Having said all this, I fully expect him to go and do a Beckham and get sent off at a pivotal moment in the euro's for a stupid lack of discipline. Then have the top half of this quoted back to me haha :D.

Spurs were very physical at the KP, lots of niggly  little fouls, but I don't think that we should persecute Alli in the press, same  why we shouldn't Drinkwater for a bad tackle, it's a contact sport and things boil over. Pocchettino should be pulling him up on it though and getting him to calm it down.

Arsenal are just the most detestable club.

Did anyone see those dancers in the upstairs front of some shop/bar last week. Unbelievable. 

Was walking 'round the ground before last weeks game and I walked behind an Arsenal fan who was taking photos of the Emirates. Anyway, he turned around and said to me "I'm putting this picture on Facebook tonight after we've beaten you" lol lol I just laughed.

Was walking 'round the ground before last weeks game and I walked behind an Arsenal fan who was taking photos of the Emirates. Anyway, he turned around and said to me "I'm putting this picture on Facebook tonight after we've beaten you" lol lol I just laughed.

It's like none of their fans have ever been to a football game before.

They all look like they've been slapped by the club shop and they've all got their phones/cameras out taking pictures of absolutely everything.

Tourist FC.

All these sour grapes because we lost one game.

Have you seen the sour grapes on their side? The Arsenal blogosphere and podcasts despise us and accusing us of all sorts of things. **** them. They are the most pretentious self entitled unbearable pricks in the league.

Archived