Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Have you seen the sour grapes on their side? The Arsenal blogosphere and podcasts despise us and accusing us of all sorts of things. **** them. They are the most pretentious self entitled unbearable pricks in the league.

Until the next team win, and theyll become the most pretentious self entitled unbearable pricks themselves.

Arsenal play decent football, theyre decently run, no real reason to hate them from my perspective.

Yes, the game on sunday was controversial, maybe the sportsmanship of the Arsenal players could be questionned but its nothing too unusual and maybe it was the manner of our performance being absolutely excellent that has created more disappointment.

Day trip fans........well big clubs attract them. Dont really have a problem with it.

It's funny how angry Arsenal fans are about winning a home game against title rivals who played pretty much an entire half with 10 men.  Beginning to think they did notice how decent we looked and are angry that their team came out of the match looking very much like a team who can't slog the title race.

Until the next team win, and theyll become the most pretentious self entitled unbearable pricks themselves.

Arsenal play decent football, theyre decently run, no real reason to hate them from my perspective.

Yes, the game on sunday was controversial, maybe the sportsmanship of the Arsenal players could be questionned but its nothing too unusual and maybe it was the manner of our performance being absolutely excellent that has created more disappointment.

Day trip fans........well big clubs attract them. Dont really have a problem with it.

Liverpool never got this reaction when they beat us, and neither did Arsenal first time around, although I suppose they thoroughly deserved that win.

I don't hate them by any means, but before last week they were the team I'd have chosen to win the league if we don't. They're not anymore.

It's not that I'm bitter about the result (we were more responsible for our own undoing than anyone else IMO), but the attitude of their players and fans has really put me off.

In particular, the way Giroud and Sanchez reacted to Simpson's challenges, and the way Ramsey rolled around on the floor before his miraculous recovery was disgraceful. People used to bang on about Chelsea doing it all the time, this Arsenal team on Sunday were outrageous. I like Wenger and I've never had a dislike of Arsenal, but I now hope they bottle it even if it isn't us that wins.

It's funny how angry Arsenal fans are about winning a home game against title rivals who played pretty much an entire half with 10 men.  Beginning to think they did notice how decent we looked and are angry that their team came out of the match looking very much like a team who can't slog the title race.

It was a hugely significant 3 points for them though. A 3 points that basically kept them in the title race, so it was no surprise there was a lot of relief around the result.

I think they also have a right to expect more from their team. We know they are notoriously fragile mentally, and they are acknowledging we are a threat to them. Their body language during the game was that of a team under serious pressure where as we were enjoying ourselvesand free wheeling, and i think that only bodes well for us in the remainder of the season.

Doesn't matter what the result is.

Another game for Arsenal, big wow, it's not like they've got a small squad is it.

yeah but the fact is it's an extra game where they may need to use more players (first team regulars especially).

yeah but the fact is it's an extra game where they may need to use more players (first team regulars especially).

I'd be more concerned about Hull rolling over considering they won't want another game during a promotion challenge. Arsenal will walk the replay, probably without playing their big/better players too.

I'd be more concerned about Hull rolling over considering they won't want another game during a promotion challenge. Arsenal will walk the replay, probably without playing their big/better players too.

why will Hull roll over? They hardly did that today, did they?

why will Hull roll over? They hardly did that today, did they?

No they didn't and fair play. Changed a full team too. They will be prioritizing their league campaign.

Just don't think an extra game will affect Arsenal like some of you lot think it will. 

Archived