Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Just a quick apology for sticking up for sticking up for an Arsenal fan, I will say though I wasn't at all offended by him - for a troll he wasn't very aggravating (to me).

(Besides, we've seen City fans make much dumber, more infuriating suggestions than his 2 topics lol)

Just a quick apology for sticking up for sticking up for an Arsenal fan, I will say though I wasn't at all offended by him - for a troll he wasn't very aggravating (to me).

(Besides, we've seen City fans make much dumber, more infuriating suggestions than his 2 topics lol)

Pretty much agree with everything you've said here, only seen the other thread about the Europa League after I posted my comment.

A bit sickening really how much contempt Man City have shown to the cup. I don't by this too many games in quick succession rubbish. They are professional athletes with the best of the best in terms of medical and fitness facilities to aid with 'recovery'.

A bit sickening really how much contempt Man City have shown to the cup. I don't by this too many games in quick succession rubbish. They are professional athletes with the best of the best in terms of medical and fitness facilities to aid with 'recovery'.

yep fa cup is dying, its like what happend in the league cup to start off with big teams playing reserves and kids, the incentives are not strong enough to encourage the top teams its worth the punt. Shame

Of course. He is great. But to say he's been better this season or achieved more than Vardy/Mahrez is clearly wrong.

Vardy/Mahrez weren't bought this season. For me it's between him and Kante for buy of the season and both are exceptional at what they do. I also wouldn't say that Mahrez is streets ahead of Payet in terms of all-round attributes.

West Ham have scored directly from at least 4 free kicks this season that I can remember - Payet twice, Zarate and Valencia.

Not sure we've been particularly close since Mahrez hit the bar against Spurs 14 months ago. Weird that we have been so poor in that regard given some of the quality we have over a dead ball, although it may be that we tend to get more of our free kicks in the penalty area than just outside!

Blackburn are worse than Villa though!!

Both of Payet's goals were class, you can only play against what's in front of you.

Of course. He is great. But to say he's been better this season or achieved more than Vardy/Mahrez is clearly wrong.

He said Payet was "buy of the season" which is correct.

West Ham have scored directly from at least 4 free kicks this season that I can remember - Payet twice, Zarate and Valencia.

Not sure we've been particularly close since Mahrez hit the bar against Spurs 14 months ago. Weird that we have been so poor in that regard given some of the quality we have over a dead ball, although it may be that we tend to get more of our free kicks in the penalty area than just outside!

and we let huth take that one that time which means we clearly dont give a shit doubt we even practice them 

Kante will be a world class central midfield player, is 24, will play for one of the 3 biggest clubs in world football and cost £5 million. Payet is 28, cost twice as much and will probably not go to a bigger club than West Ham. How anyone can say Payet is a better signing is beyond me.

Actually yeah, I overlooked Kante because I was thinking of just Vardy/Mahrez. Could argue a case for Fuchs too, who was free of course, and could probably play in any PL team.

Archived