Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

He said Payet was "buy of the season" which is correct.

Unusually daft comment. Kante is younger, cheaper, and better. Payer is a great player, but Kante has schooled the biggest named players in the league time and again. The player I'd least like to lose this summer.

Edit: just seen your reply-withdrawn!

Unusually daft comment. Kante is younger, cheaper, and better. Payer is a great player, but Kante has schooled the biggest named players in the league time and again. The player I'd least like to lose this summer.

Yeah I know, it's because someone above mentioned Vardy and Mahrez so I just jumped straight in. I did clear it up though:

Actually yeah, I overlooked Kante because I was thinking of just Vardy/Mahrez. Could argue a case for Fuchs too, who was free of course, and could probably play in any PL team.

:thumbup:

Arse at home again f**k off

Is that the same Arsenal who are sponsored by Emirates. Who play at the Emirates stadium. Who've only had one away tie in the last three years of the FA Cup sponsored by Emirates? Thought so....

Is that the same Arsenal who are sponsored by Emirates. Who play at the Emirates stadium. Who've only had one away tie in the last three years of the FA Cup sponsored by Emirates? Thought so....

Arsenal have never lost in the competition since Emirates took over sponsorship.

Have Man city just about given up then, with their manager publicly advertising for a new job mid season, and they club waiting for Jesus Christ to wander over from Baveria to turn their boat loads of cash into even more players? I'm almost tempted to see the league as a three horse race.

I find it hard to understand how the big clubs seem to spend an absolute fortune on players, yet the squad seems to have no more depth than ours, and doesnt improve in quality.

Its a bizarre phenomenon.

I find it hard to understand how the big clubs seem to spend an absolute fortune on players, yet the squad seems to have no more depth than ours, and doesnt improve in quality.

Its a bizarre phenomenon.

What do you expect when clubs are making players millionaires just to sign for them.

Half the players don't give a rats arse about the club or playing.

Why do you think we are doing so we'll we have players that want to play not just pick up a wage.

Our next two are crucial, win both and we are 12 clear of City with s superior goal difference before they go to Liverpool the day after we play WBA......that's 12 behind with 12 to play....in those they play Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea....they won't catch us.....just need to win our games.....

Our next two are crucial, win both and we are 12 clear of City with s superior goal difference before they go to Liverpool the day after we play WBA......that's 12 behind with 12 to play....in those they play Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea....they won't catch us.....just need to win our games.....

Every game is crucial really. I'm not nervous about qualifying for the Champions League at this stage with our form in mind. We should NOT be looking down as Ranieri says.

How can we be 12pts ahead of ourselves? ;)

Don't wanna jinx it or anything but anyone else confident we will finish top 3 and qualify directly into the Champions League group stages? I'm not even nervous about that, I think we will do it.

It'd be an absolutely superb achievement if Arsenal won it for three successive years and quite frankly, although I want Everton or West Ham to win it this year, it'd be pleasing to watch Arsenal do it. That Blackburn team in the late 1880s must have been ridiculously good. 

It'd be an absolutely superb achievement if Arsenal won it for three successive years and quite frankly, although I want Everton or West Ham to win it this year, it'd be pleasing to watch Arsenal do it. That Blackburn team in the late 1880s must have been ridiculously good.

I think Chelsea will will win it personally. And I also think they'll beat United into 5th ( if van gaal stays).

They all look hungry and determined again.

With the quality they have, I wouldn't now be surprised if they go unbeaten for the rest of the season. ( our game will be 2-2 with only a point required for the title- last minute leveller...)

Don't wanna jinx it or anything but anyone else confident we will finish top 3 and qualify directly into the Champions League group stages? I'm not even nervous about that, I think we will do it.

Yep, just the title I'm nervous about now. I'll genuinely be disappointed if we don't win it

villa just lost to villa u21s

I was just about to post about that

207a9043-1710-4e89-a74a-218c5d2777e3.jpg

Getty Images

You know you are having a bad season when this happens.

According to Sky Sports, Aston Villa boss Remi Garde organised a behind-closed-doors training match between his first team and the club's Under-21 development side - and the youngsters won 3-0.

You shouldn't laugh, but...

That is hilarious lol

I was just about to post about that

207a9043-1710-4e89-a74a-218c5d2777e3.jpg

Getty Images

You know you are having a bad season when this happens.

According to Sky Sports, Aston Villa boss Remi Garde organised a behind-closed-doors training match between his first team and the club's Under-21 development side - and the youngsters won 3-0.

You shouldn't laugh, but...

That is hilarious lol

lol oh dear... maybe they should just put the development squad out next game

Archived