Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Arsenal players in haranguing official shocker

HAHAHHAHAHAHA look at the Arsenal players in the refs face!! They're vile

I can't believe people are only just noticing this, it's been happening for years, I'd say they are and have been for a while one of the worst teams for diving and getting in the referee's face.

But until what happened against Arsenal for us you'd have thought Arsenal were the angels of football on here, and a general concensus across the majority of the country (Which I assume is still the case).

I'm not having a dig at you two personally, perhaps you have always noticed it like me, but i'm pointing it out across this board seeing as Arsenal are the flavour of the month for hating on here at the moment, personally i've always hated them and probably always will do.

They were saying on the stream I have (NBC) that the lad that scored Utd's goals was way down on the pecking order and had to rely on suspensions ans injuries to get his chance. Also said it was the same with the 'bigger' clubs because of the size of squads and big name players. I think this is where Leicester benefits. Their young players get their chance earlier so are getting the experience and learn from the older players.

There is a Yank summering. A female in the Lineker role. She just said Foxes fans are happy. American adverts :).

Arsenal made one fewer foul in that first half than we did in the whole game two weeks ago when apparently we kicked them off the pitch.

Archived