Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Guest Col city fan

Arsenal made one fewer foul in that first half than we did in the whole game two weeks ago when apparently we kicked them off the pitch.

The biggest 'bottler' that day was that tit of a referee. No doubt in my mind he wanted to even it up.

Even though the Vardy penalty was stonewall.

Arsenal made one fewer foul in that first half than we did in the whole game two weeks ago when apparently we kicked them off the pitch.

Yes but remember an Arsenal fan analysed the referees performance and found that he missed 158 separate fouls that should have been awarded agai st us, plus 3 red cards.

Swansea have been battered.

Tottenham are applying more pressure than Arsenal piled on against us. They'll buckle, it won't stay like this.

Swansea have been battered.

Tottenham are applying more pressure than Arsenal piled on against us. They'll buckle, it won't stay like this.

I can't believe people are only just noticing this, it's been happening for years, I'd say they are and have been for a while one of the worst teams for diving and getting in the referee's face.

But until what happened against Arsenal for us you'd have thought Arsenal were the angels of football on here, and a general concensus across the majority of the country (Which I assume is still the case).

I'm not having a dig at you two personally, perhaps you have always noticed it like me, but i'm pointing it out across this board seeing as Arsenal are the flavour of the month for hating on here at the moment, personally i've always hated them and probably always will do.

yeah we get it, you hated Arsenal before the rest of us. congrats

Rebecca Lowe is English...

I said she was in Linekers role. I meant the other bloke on the panel is American. Well one of them.

I wonder who Wenger will blame if they finish up losing. Stream been OK first half but now stopped a couple of times. Took me ages to find one that worked. A Sky one was useless. This one is stalling now.

Guest Col city fan

yeah we get it, you hated Arsenal before the rest of us. congrats

Exactly! There's only one knowitall on this forum! And it's not Matt.

:angry:

Archived