Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Spurs are definitely favourites to win it.

In Kane and Allie, they have Vardy and Mahrez. And they're beating top teams and bus parkers alike.

I can't see them slowing down.

If we are going to win it, our plan b is going to have to be brought in sooner than the 85th minute!

I'd have taken that if offered it. Spurs were always winning that. Annoying the manner they did it but you would have looked at that fixture and said they were probably going to win. Arsenal's is excellent because this is a very dodgy Man Utd side, and a very inexperienced one to boot, and yet again Arsenal were found wanting. The sooner people take this big club bias away and start realising Arsenal are proven chokers whereas we are an unknown quantity the better.

It's us or Tottenham, and I cannot believe that.

Only consolation of a Spurs title win would be the despair and misery in the red half of north london cos that will be their worst nightmare imaginable.

Wenger will pack it in and end up with Moyes as manager.

At the start of the day, i think most of us would have expected Tottenham to beat Swansea at home, so it is what it is.

Arsenal losing to a young and very much weakened Man United, even though they were away, is a real bonus.

All in all, a pretty good weekend for us.

Archived