Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Spurs are definitely favourites to win it.

In Kane and Allie, they have Vardy and Mahrez. And they're beating top teams and bus parkers alike.

I can't see them slowing down.

If we are going to win it, our plan b is going to have to be brought in sooner than the 85th minute!

Tougher run in than us.

Spurs are definitely favourites to win it.

In Kane and Allie, they have Vardy and Mahrez. And they're beating top teams and bus parkers alike.

I can't see them slowing down.

If we are going to win it, our plan b is going to have to be brought in sooner than the 85th minute!

They don't have vardy and mahrez, we have vardy and mahrez. They have Alli and Kane. I would have our two over their two any day of the week.

Tottenham have tough fixtures coming up. We should definitely be marginal favourites until/unless we slip up against one of these lesser teams.

If Spurs take 6 points in the next 2 games then you'd have to say they're hot favourites regardless of what we're doing at the moment. Their run in is pretty favourable after that.

They've won 6 in a row and by all accounts are absolutely hammering teams.

If they can keep it together they are going to have a hell of a team in 2 or 3 years.

Spurs know how to win, whether they do it in fashion or they dig it out like today they won't care, and for them it's been like that all season tbh.

Arsenal haven't got the quality in certain areas to win the league, need a better partner for Koscielny, they need a better defensive midfielder and they need a World Class striker.

Man City have the quality but they're defence could cost them the title.

If ourselves or Spurs don't win the league then it will purely be down to inexperience, right now though ourselves & Spurs deserve to be where they are, both teams know how to win & both teams are currently playing the best football in the league.

think Spurs will go the distance if i'm honest. As insufferable as some of their fans are (we've got a few of them ourselves), they look a bloody good, strong team. well and truly in the 'actually, Kane's a very, very good striker tbf' camp now too. Anyways, bad luck to em and may the best team win

If Spurs take 6 points in the next 2 games then you'd have to say they're hot favourites regardless of what we're doing at the moment. Their run in is pretty favourable after that.

They've won 6 in a row and by all accounts are absolutely hammering teams.

If they can keep it together they are going to have a hell of a team in 2 or 3 years.

Spurs' fixtures don't look that great to me - they've got a mix of the theoretically straightforward like Bournemouth and Villa and some difficult ones - Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal along with Southampton, Stoke and West Ham. I'm more concerned by them than Arsenal at the moment, but it's a stretch to say they'd be out-and-out favourites if they're still 2 points behind. Both Arsenal and Tottenham have really easy final games, though.

Funny how people look at it we have 11 games left, Manchester City 12, if we win on Tuesday we will be 12 points in front of them with 10 games left, We would need to blow it massively for Man City to catch us, they have Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal in those even then they would need to return a. Shed load of points....they won't.......we need seven from next three, (quite achievable) with Spurs facing West Ham (a) then Arsenal, (Both difficult local derbies, with West Ham chasing Europe) we are in the driving seat.......

its what we do that really counts now,..

Exactly!

I think we all get abit carried away with what others are doing (I include myself in that).

We're in the lead, it's up to us what we do, what happens, it's nice if other teams slip up, but focus on ourselves and no-one else.

Archived