Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Another county heard from! God knows why you'd have to cast a cloud over this thread by stating such a contentious and negative POV. City's lay off has definitely blunted their match sharpness but they will be rested by it - and ready for the Baggies. Arsenal will probably play like stink against the Spurs, knowing that pride and position are at stake. If anything this shows that Ranieri has got the tactical nouse to perm an alternative formation to break down opposition defences. There's no way Dele Alli is equal to Mahrez, in attack anyway. I've not seen a player in Europe who has his particular skills. I don't think Spurs are as mentally tough as City either. A lot of pundits have been predicting Leicester will choke. Chris Sutton was at it again yesterday, on Football Focus. Well, they didn't yesterday - again. One thing that Ranieri did say that I disagreed with - where does he get the idea that City v W,Brom is a local derby? Is that while Forest and the Rams languish in the Championship?

You may be right about Mahrez.

But I don't mind them being the favourites.

I don't see it as a negative POV.

Gives us something to chase. I'd prefer to be in that position.

The title wont be won in the next couple of games but we can put ourselves a lot closer, If we can just keep going the dream becomes more and more realistic. All of a sudden the gap will get wider and wider between us and the chasing pack. The first target has to gaurantee a Europa league spot then a champions league spot then top 3 and then who knows. Every point we get takes us just that little bit closer

Watch that fraud called Walcott go to the Euros. Absolute shocking player with no football brain. But because this brain dead shithouse plays for a big club he will go to the Euros.

A great weekend for us but I can't help feeling a little down this afternoon.

We were poor by our high standards but still grafted out a victory. Arsenal losing against a makeshift Man Utd team was brilliant for us but I'm pissed off that vile club from WHL managed to get 3pts after being a goal down with 20 mins left on the clock. I was plotting our title win with us being 5pts clear and Tottenham having a tough match away at West Ham and a derby game at home to Arsenal.

Ah well I would certainly have taken this set of results on Saturday morning and on Sunday morning. We just need to keep winning our games against team that are not as good as us.  :thumbup:

Right behind the Hammers. What's your record like against them, Hammered?

If i'm honest, not the best... W-W-W-L-D-L

But here's hoping, unbeaten at home since August and will put out the strongest team possible. They deserve a proper welcoming package. 

How likely are Swansea to meltdown? They've got Arsenal then a six-pointers against Norwich and Bournemouth. They are not looking good, are they?

I don't think you can judge them on today's match. Spurs have beaten a lot of good teams this season (but not us :) )

If i'm honest, not the best... W-W-W-L-D-L

But here's hoping, unbeaten at home since August and will put out the strongest team possible. They deserve a proper welcoming package.

About this time last year wasn't it that Chelsea went to your place and won midweek - a key step on their way to the title.

Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself.

Archived