Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

On the League Cup Final, I can't believe Caballero is playing ahead of Hart.

It's more important to play your best GK when a cup is at stake rather than allowing your reserve GK to play the game because you promised him he was your GK in this competition.

Pelligrini has an obligation to the club and it's fans to pick the best team capable of winning this trophy. I'd be livid if we were in the final today and Schwazer was in instead of Schmeichel.

Sturridge hasn't done anything in this game to show that he's a quality striker, holds onto the ball to much and not many of his passes have come off. Or I've missed something.

I don't think you can judge a striker's quality off one game to be honest.

On the League Cup Final, I can't believe Caballero is playing ahead of Hart.

It's more important to play your best GK when a cup is at stake rather than allowing your reserve GK to play the game because you promised him he was your GK in this competition.

Pelligrini has an obligation to the club and it's fans to pick the best team capable of winning this trophy. I'd be livid if we were in the final today and Schwazer was in instead of Schmeichel.

Arguably just won it for them.

LIstening this on Five Live...trying to, being runined by Robbie Savage. Can someone at the BBC explain why we need to listen to this idiot?

For me, his childish enthusiasm adds something... especially when he's alongside Alan Green, the contrasting styles produces an interesting balance.

I know there's no points for today... but I reckon that keeps Man City in the title race and they certainly remain a threat to overtaking us (even if they don't end up winning the title).

And so maybe, just maybe, in the overall scheme of things we may find a Spurs victory over Arsenal next weekend more beneficial.

I know there's no points for today... but I reckon that keeps Man City in the title race and they certainly remain a threat to overtaking us (even if they don't end up winning the title).

And so maybe, just maybe, in the overall scheme of things we may find a Spurs victory over Arsenal next weekend more beneficial.

A draw is the best result.

Archived