Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

cant take the piss out of the liverpool fan at work, he's already covered his bases.

Win and Klopp is a genius for winning a trophy with those players.

Lose and he wanted Manc to win it anyway as a finger up to city owners for announcing pep whilst pellegrini is still in charge.

I'm glad Liverpool lost. They play each other next week at Anfield and this should motivate the Liverpool players to get their revenge ASAP. I feel if Liverpool won they'd be celebrating for longer as they've won a cup and guaranteed Europe next season.

Everything wrong about Yaya Toure summed up in 10 seconds. Run off and celebrate on your own, even your match winning goalkeeper looked disgusted.

Bang on. Great post

Alan Curtis Swansea boss saying Spurs are the best team they've played all season. Think he's forgetting our little trip down to the Liberty earlier on this season!

Just putting a spin on it to console his side. They're facing a tough battle for the remainder of the season!

For 2 of the oens caballero saved he was well off his line before the balls even kicked

Both keepers were off the line for every single penalty. If you can find a penalty in the last 20 years where the keeper stays on his line, I'll be amazed!

Alan Curtis Swansea boss saying Spurs are the best team they've played all season. Think he's forgetting our little trip down to the Liberty earlier on this season!

People who've had a horrific experience can sometimes successfully blank it from their memory in order to cope with life.

Good result for us, we all know that when 2 teams play each other in quick succession, the winner of the first game normally loses the second game, so Liverpool win guaranteed on Wednesday. This will also spur Liverpool on in the league, which is a good thing as they still have to play Spurs at Anfield. Add to that the fatigue factor on Man City who already have a number of injuries, they are now officially out of the title race (not actually official).

The other positive is another Europa League place for league position, which means West Ham and Southampton will suddenly be aware they might get lumbered with a Europa League spot, just about the time they face us.

Despite Man Utd defeat, Arsenal should still be favourites for the Premier League - here’s why Give Me Sport

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/818650406?-11208:815:0

Fixtures and squad depth still in Arsenal's favour amidst Premier League title bid

Despite Man Utd defeat, Arsenal should still be favourites for the Premier League - here’s why Give Me Sport

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/818650406?-11208:815:0

Fixtures and squad depth still in Arsenal's favour amidst Premier League title bid

Give me sport?

More like give me strength!

News now? 

More like News nobs!

Just click bait twattery, don't waste your time reading it.

Archived