Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Sturbridge is overrated. He just was the main beneficiary of Luis Suarez genius.

Can't agree. Injured for most part of the last two seasons but even when he comes back he seems to score straight away. 3 in 6 so far this season is excellent. He's still only 26 too.

Give me sport?

More like give me strength!

News now? 

More like News nobs!

Just click bait twattery, don't waste your time reading it.

Wish id read this before clicking on it! 5 points ahead of arsenal and barely a mention

but Arsenal do have match winners on their bench!

Bang on. Great post

It looked like Toure was running to celebrate with big Willy but the GK put his hand up as if to say go away. Looked strange to me more like they didn't get on or something. May be Toure was spouting off about Willy being selected ahead of Hart.

As an aside thought Nathan Redmond looked very decent on Saturday and seemed to suit a counter-attacking style well. Only 21! Think we should keep tabs on him.

Agreed. I think that given the chance to mesh, Norwich could be threatening in the mid-table next season (should they manage to avoid relegation)

It looked like Toure was running to celebrate with big Willy but the GK put his hand up as if to say go away. Looked strange to me more like they didn't get on or something. May be Toure was spouting off about Willy being selected ahead of Hart.

Just looked to me like Willy didn't realise the game was won and still thought there was another penalty to come.

What has happened at Crystal Palace. I remember in December on Talksport Alan Brazil had a bet with someone that Palace would finish above Leicester. Bottle of champagne to the winner.

ever since then I don't think Palace have won lol .

They are in absolute free fall and only on 32 points. Could they really fall further down the table. Its like Hull when they survived on the last day. Being top half at Xmas then falling right down the table and surviving by the skin of their teeth. Having to bring in Adebayor really is desperate times

Jesus I didn't realise just how bad Palace were doing - 7 losses and 3 draws from the last 10 games, that's proper worrying form for them. In that time, even Villa have won 2!

its not even like it's been a tough 10 games, either. 

2 vs bournemouth

watford (h)

2 vs swansea

villa (a)

west brom (a)

chelsea, city and spurs i guess you'd let them off but even so to get 3 points from those ten is hideous. most teams are upset if they don't get 3 points vs villa alone, let alone that and then 9 other games including 5 against relegation scrappers. 

Jesus I didn't realise just how bad Palace were doing - 7 losses and 3 draws from the last 10 games, that's proper worrying form for them. In that time, even Villa have won 2!

I don't think they'll win tomorrow at Sunderland either.

Tottenham are the ones I am worried about,  Arsenal don't worry me at all, they are bottlers and will choke as they always do,  but Tottenham don't have that bottling feel about them.  we just need to makesure we win as many games as we can, even draws are loses, we have to get 3 points most of the games for me. 

Tottenham are the ones I am worried about,  Arsenal don't worry me at all, they are bottlers and will choke as they always do,  but Tottenham don't have that bottling feel about them.  we just need to makesure we win as many games as we can, even draws are loses, we have to get 3 points most of the games for me. 

I still think Manchester City are up there too.

They've come from nowhere to win the league before.

Would love a Pardew breakdown. The palace fans I have seen have been dicks towards our success so **** em

Tottenham has by far the hardest schedule and when they play Bournemouth and Villa they have schedule congestion with the Dortmund games to make them a little harder. We all know Bournemouth is capable of nicking it and I would love it if they did. Spurs have to play 6 of the top 10 and Chelsea for have found their footing again. In their next 2 games they have West Ham away and Arsenal. Losing their next 2 games is not out of the realm of possibility.

Tottenham has by far the hardest schedule and when they play Bournemouth and Villa they have schedule congestion with the Dortmund games to make them a little harder. We all know Bournemouth is capable of nicking it and I would love it if they did. Spurs have to play 6 of the top 10 and Chelsea for have found their footing again. In their next 2 games they have West Ham away and Arsenal. Losing their next 2 games is not out of the realm of possibility.

I just looked at their fixtures and yes you're right they do have some hard games. I think they will beat Arsenal at home though and that will all but kill off Arsenals hopes. I really want them to stay in the Europa League for as long as possible, It will be great for us if Tottenham get to the final,  it can only help us. 

Maybe I am being harsh, but I have been down to WHL four times in the last 12 months and we could have won all four games.

Personally think Spurs are not that great, although of course they may well win the league if other teams lose their way.

When we won 1-0 last month, they huffed and puffed and made one real chance against us in 90 minutes. Kaspers save on to the bar, otherwise a routine clean sheet, rewarded with THAT header near the end. They may have had the possession, but against a well drilled team like Leicester, they had no real ideas.

If Arsenal get a win at the weekend, I would expect them to come on strong, particularly after almost certainly being out of Europe.

Lose tonight and they're going to be seriously worrying.

Archived