Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

It's the problem with leading from the front, if we were in any other position, we would be ecstatic with finishing 2nd and running the leaders close, but leading for so long it will feel like a failure to finish second in the league (never thought I would say that about us).

Is there any other way to lead?

It's the problem with leading from the front, if we were in any other position, we would be ecstatic with finishing 2nd and running the leaders close, but leading for so long it will feel like a failure  to finish  second in the league (never  thought I would say that  about us).

I really don't want to be thinking like this, what we've done is amazing, unfathomed. But, there's a part of me that feels like a late slip up will feel like a failed end to a brilliant season. Don't get me wrong i've loved every minute of this season, even in the games we've lost there's been moments where i thought "holy s**t, we are something else", but at this stage, with our squad and our potential, anything less than first feels like a wasted chance. 

It all starts with today though, West Brom won't be as easy as some give them credit for. Pretty pumped for this one though! 

I really don't want to be thinking like this, what we've done is amazing, unfathomed. But, there's a part of me that feels like a late slip up will feel like a failed end to a brilliant season. Don't get me wrong i've loved every minute of this season, even in the games we've lost there's been moments where i thought "holy s**t, we are something else", but at this stage, with our squad and our potential, anything less than first feels like a wasted chance. 

It all starts with today though, West Brom won't be as easy as some give them credit for. Pretty pumped for this one though! 

If we lost the title on the last day of the season it would be gutting, but I think we would get over it and be able to reflect on an amazing season.

If we lost the title on the last day of the season it would be gutting, but I think we would get over it and be able to reflect on an amazing season.

I've been thinking to next season at moments, not matter what happens this season, and wonder how next season will pan out. Will it be a bit of the same or will it be a fall from grace. mid-table?

Interesting times!

I've been thinking to next season at moments, not matter what happens this season, and wonder how next season will pan out. Will it be a bit of the same or will it be a fall from grace. mid-table?

Interesting times!

If we were to win the title I couldn't care less how we do next season. (aslong as we don't get relegated)

Yeh, but what about foxes?

http://www.worldanimalfoundation.net/f/fox.pdf

Foxes are solitary, opportunistic feeders that hunt live prey. Using a pouncing technique practiced from an early age, they are usually able to kill their prey quickly. Foxes are nearly always extremely wary of north Londoners due to their smell and are not kept as pets. However, foxes are to be readily found in cities.

http://www.worldanimalfoundation.net/f/fox.pdf

Foxes are solitary, opportunistic feeders that hunt live prey. Using a pouncing technique practiced from an early age, they are usually able to kill their prey quickly. Foxes are nearly always extremely wary of north Londoners due to their smell and are not kept as pets. However, foxes are to be readily found in cities.

Saw one ever for the first time back in May here, half an hour after the last game against QPR. Always like to think of it as an omen.

Spurs still have to play Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea. Lots of opportunities there to drop points.

Arsenal - but they're meh!

Liverpool - depends which one turns up

Utd & Chelsea - so do we

Sorry about pissing on your chips. You got any other food you'd like me to wizzle on?

Archived