Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Double pressure for tomorrow night, although there's extra pressure on the scum's shoulders rather, let's get behind and here's hoping they bottle it

Sadly, I don't think they are bottling it. Same situation for them at Mancity 2 weeks back. They won there to consolidate 2nd. They are the only team I am concerned of. They are going from strength to strength.

BTW, u come here to spite them or support us. I found Jenas article intriguing. I ve both set of fans as friends. Often wondered the same btw your rivalry. Anyway all the best & hope you win

Spurs still have to play Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea. Lots of opportunities there to drop points.

12 rounds to go that's nearly 1/3rd of season. This title won't be decided this week. Anone can drop points to any team. No easy fixtures. It's pointless to come with predictions based on fixture on paper.

I fancy the hammers getting at least a point, and I'm hoping Swansea can emulate last season's result against the arses. If not, no worries no need to panic. This is Leicester, and if there was ever a season where we could just sit back and enjoy the footie on display then it's this one.

I have now passed the 'oh my God this is happening' stage and now I'm on to 'this is the best Leicester team of my lifetime, regardless' stage .

Let's all just enjoy this ride this crazy season has provided us and sing our hearts out.

Then. Now. Forever.

How many points do you all think will be enough for Champions League? I was thinking 70 but that would mean Man U getting 26 points from their next 11 games. It really could be as low as 60-65 points needed for champions league. 3 more wins for us and I think top 4 is done. Maybe 70 points for top 3. This season is just mental

two great games to watch in work tonight. should be fun and hopefully a result or two goes our way. we could quite easily be 6 points ahead of spurs by the time we're watching match of the day on saturday and just as easily be 3 points behind them. huge swing. exciting/scary. 

If spurs do west ham and do arsenal then i dont see much stopping them!

If they do and we beat Watford we'll only be behind them on goal difference, it would be a shame but it wouldn't be the end of the world if they win the next two games.

Archived