Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

If they do and we beat Watford we'll only be behind them on goal difference, it would be a shame but it wouldn't be the end of the world if they win the next two games.

Tottingham Spuds are better than both Waste Ham & Arse'nal and their away record is excellent, so it would be a huge bonus for us if they drop points in either. I'm hoping the London derby effect will help upset Poncy's men. If they win both, I can't see anyone stopping them, unless they get hit by injuries, suspensions or tiredness.

Oh, how I hope so much I am wrong. It would really take the pleasure out of this season for me if they won it ahead of us. I hate them that much.

Tottingham Spuds are better than both Waste Ham & Arse'nal and their away record is excellent, so it would be a huge bonus for us if they drop points in either. I'm hoping the London derby effect will help upset Poncy's men. If they win both, I can't see anyone stopping them, unless they get hit by injuries, suspensions or tiredness.

Oh, how I hope so much I am wrong. It would really take the pleasure out of this season for me if they won it ahead of us. I hate them that much.

:nigel:

Anyone notice if West Ham win today they could be 1 point off the top four? They've quietly had a very good season.

I noticed. Can see them finishing top four. They are unbeaten at home since August. I'm praying to every God going that they can turn over Spors tonight...

Going to put it out there, before the games so nobody can say I'm jumping on the bandwagon afterwards.... I think Arsenal are the ones to worry about rather than Spurs. I think they're overall a better team and have an easier run in. More likely Arsenal will go on a winning run than Spurs

Poch's agent been making noises? Blokes done an incredible job at Spuds. Too good and too young for them. Let the rumours fly and the circle of the spotlight tighten.

They're usually as brittle as the Arsenholes. Let's see if the cracks start appearing tonight. Weekend game will be like two bars of nut brittle shattering against each other.

That guy who made his gf take an Arsenal test should be getting 4-10 years of his own the absolute weapon.

Archived