Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Arsenal game tonight... a win tonight makes it more likely that they and Spurs would start next Saturday's games with a touch of caution, which hopefully plays in favour of the draw.

It's the Spurs and Man City games that are the big ones tonight.

Harry Kane looks a right one in a mask.

Polish telly talking about us - we're massive!

Is there any player who doesn't play in a mask these days? I can't recall broken noses keeping players out back in the day. Weird.

Guest MarshallForEngland

West Ham look very handy indeed, got to admire Bilic for what he's done with them this year. Should be a cracking game when they come to KP in April.

Is there any player who doesn't play in a mask these days? I can't recall broken noses keeping players out back in the day. Weird.

Didn't Chelsea have 2 or 3 on the pitch the other week?

Mind, David Geddis was out for a while following a violently attacking Mr Walsh's elbow with his chin in the olden days.

Being involved in this run in is almost becoming a full time job. Can't escape it in the media/social media and all human interaction seems to involve a conversation about Leicester. It's all consuming and becoming the number one focus in life. My wife, kids and business will have to wait until the end of May lol

Archived