Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Lots can change in 11 games

I would expect lots more twists and turns yet

Yeah, for example I dont really understand people writing the likes of Arsenal off after the Man U game. If they win they are only 3pts behind us.

Guest MarshallForEngland

Doesn't Schwarzer have better things to do? http://bbc.in/1QM916S

The guy's playing career is all but over, he needs to think about how to earn a living and there are worse pundits than him doing alright off it! Good luck to him I say.

This season is just fvckin nuts on so many levels. I've known nothing like it in all my life. Who the fook knows what will happen over the next few months, it's the most unpredictable season I think I can ever remember...

The guy's playing career is all but over, he needs to think about how to earn a living and there are worse pundits than him doing alright off it! Good luck to him I say.

Of course, yeah.

Just a bit weird, since we're competing with them for the title! Want to see that biased conflict of interest in play  :scarf:

This is why throwing your toys out the prom over a draw and a good performance is silly, we will drop points over the next ten games, but if we are picking them up those around us have to do better to stay in contention. Let us not forget, we have the favourable fixture list.

People talk about pressure and us bottling it, Arsenal have been under pressure to win the league for about ten years and Spurs significantly longer and chasing little Leicester city is the best chance they are probably going to get for some time. It's probably not as much now or never for them as it us but it's certainly if not now exactly when will we ever get a chance like this.....plenty of time for it to change but tonight showing that so far. And the city score just a huge bonus.

Guest MarshallForEngland

Of course, yeah.

Just a bit weird, since we're competing with them for the title! Want to see that biased conflict of interest in play  :scarf:

Ah yeah I see what you mean lol Probably trying to impress the bosses, like Neville making sure he slated United when he was working for Sky. 

Archived