Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Yes! All we need now is for Spurs and Arsenal to have a disgracefully violent and card heavy game which ends in a 0-0 draw.

Very good chance of that with how things stand, they usually are feisty games anyway never mind when both are fighting for the title

Very good chance of that with how things stand, they usually are feisty games anyway never mind when both are fighting for the title

Points wise, an Arsenal win would actually be better, could make it six points if that happens.

Better off than we were before yesterdays game, one game closer to the end of the season, Arsenal, spurs or both will drop points on Saturday, Kante a few days closer to recovery, at a time when every little detail will matter it's been a night beyond any realistic expectations. We kept going last night, stuck at it and we stayed with the players, these muppets tonight are the ones who can't take pressure. What a night! Is that Kylie at the door with my favourite pizza?

On their night Liverpool are very good and they did play well tonight but Man City were awful, they look out of the title race to me

Since they announced Pep would be taking over they are struggling for sure... bad timing and understandable that maybe players are uncertain of their future, just leaves everything in the air no certainties

Is that true? Better Check!

Petr Cech 

Since they announced Pep would be taking over they are struggling for sure... bad timing and understandable that maybe players are uncertain of their future, just leaves everything in the air no certainties

I don't know what made them think that it'd be a good idea. Idiots 

Archived