Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

The way things are going, the top 4 at the end of the season could genuinely consist of Leicester, Spurs, Utd and West Ham, with Liverpool not far behind. Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea nowhere to be seen...

This season has actually been incredible. Not just for us, but for the whole of football - the 'big boys' of the league have shown they're not all that, and the premier league is becoming competitive top-to-bottom once more. And we're riding the crest of the wave, leading the way.

Glorious.

Just got my ouija board out, to contact Miss Marple, Sherlock holmes, Clousteau, jessica Parker...

To look for those teams we havent played yet...

Marlowe knocked and spelt out RM and Barca..!!

A new guy from the east-end also moved my hand, to spell out nobody is having heart failure, just hanging on..

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger talking to the BBC's Conor McNamara:

"I believe we were really unlucky with our finishing and some decisions today. They had two shots on target and two goals.

"We stopped playing before the first goal because there was a foul on Mesut Ozil. There were hands around his neck and it should have been a free-kick for us.

"We need to bounce-back very quickly now.

"Petr Cech is injured. I think it will keep him out of the game against Tottenham at the weekend. But I have full-confidence in David Ospina."

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Oh what a night!

Early March in 2000 and 16, was a very special night for me, Leicester City, what a night.

Sky sports are speechless. They cant handle the fact their moneys not buying the league.

They'll be asking to look at our invoices to see where we're spending it.

Archived