Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

If somebody had said yesterday morning you can have a point against WBA and everyone else will lose tomorrow, i'd have taken that. I guess what's annoying on reflection is that we should have beaten WBA by several goals with all our chances.

Just had a good snigger at the reaction of the Spurs fans on shelfsidespurs. They can't believe that they have managed to blow it against local rivals. They still ignore us and think the title is their aristocratic birthright. West Ham are pikeys, and Arsenal are scum, according to them. 

I quite like hearing from our friendly Hammer on the forum and I hope they go on to edge Man City and Man United out of it and claim a Champions League place for themselves. They are only a point behind fourth now.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger talking to the BBC's Conor McNamara:

"I believe we were really unlucky with our finishing and some decisions today. They had two shots on target and two goals.

"We stopped playing before the first goal because there was a foul on Mesut Ozil. There were hands around his neck and it should have been a free-kick for us.

"We need to bounce-back very quickly now.

"Petr Cech is injured. I think it will keep him out of the game against Tottenham at the weekend. But I have full-confidence in David Ospina."

lollollollollol

Surely he is taking the piss. He has lost his head.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger talking to the BBC's Conor McNamara:

"I believe we were really unlucky with our finishing and some decisions today. They had two shots on target and two goals.

"We stopped playing before the first goal because there was a foul on Mesut Ozil. There were hands around his neck and it should have been a free-kick for us.

"We need to bounce-back very quickly now.

"Petr Cech is injured. I think it will keep him out of the game against Tottenham at the weekend. But I have full-confidence in David Ospina."

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Arsenal fans, your manager is to blame for the constant bottling and lack of backbone.

Just had a good snigger at the reaction of the Spurs fans on shelfsidespurs. They can't believe that they have managed to blow it against local rivals. They still ignore us and think the title is their aristocratic birthright. West Ham are pikeys, and Arsenal are scum, according to them. 

I quite like hearing from our friendly Hammer on the forum and I hope they go on to edge Man City and Man United out of it and claim a Champions League place for themselves. They are only a point behind fourth now.

This man knows how to speak to me

This could turn out a very fine season for many, let's make history  :scarf: (i should also really have my claret and blue one hahah)

This man knows how to speak to me

This could turn out a very fine season for many, let's make history  :scarf: (i should also really have my claret and blue one hahah)

I'm starting to think you're as much a lucky mascot for us this season as Rachel is. Keep posting mate!

Absolute wankers. The sense of entitlement is unbelievable. I used to work with a bunch of Spurs fans who used to refer to Lineker as 'theirs'. 

Fickle as ****...The Lane is like a mortuary whenever they concede and I couldn't believe it when they booed their team off following the loss against Newcastle at home. Great team right now...loathsome club and fans.

Archived