Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

them arsenal complaints after swansea's winner were amazing. literally none of them even know what they are appealing for or complaining about they just know ITS NOT FAIR waahhhh waaahhhhh wahhhhh 

Heard it on 5live.

Usually excuses about the ref and being tired.

Even in victory Van Gaal blamed the weather for Man U's bad performance.

BTW I wouldn't worry too much about Saturday - we cannot score for toffee ATM!

0-1/2 I reckon.

You're bound to score against us then and it will be Deeney.

them arsenal complaints after swansea's winner were amazing. literally none of them even know what they are appealing for or complaining about they just know ITS NOT FAIR waahhhh waaahhhhh wahhhhh

Everything about both Swansea goals was fantastic.

The "foul" on Ozil, the fact they stopped playing, the fact that Wenger actually defended that as a sensible course of action, Bellerin peering to see if he could go forward and leaving Routledge in acres of space, Mertesacker not even breaking into a jog as the opposition are clean through.

Then the second one, Cech's attempt at a punch or whatever it was he was doing, Williams clearly being offside, the fact it went in off an unidentified body part, the appeals as you say, and then Wenger moaning at the fourth official for no discernible reason.

I wonder if they danced on the roundabout, hugged strangers and swung round lampposts after tonight's game?

good point in the end and shows we are still playing very well indeed. We should fear no one in these final 10 games, play like that and we will win most

yea if they keep producing performances like that we will be fine another day we win that 3-2.

players need to stay focused and play like every game is their last it's literally in our hands now

Everything about both Swansea goals was fantastic.

The "foul" on Ozil, the fact they stopped playing, the fact that Wenger actually defended that as a sensible course of action, Bellerin peering to see if he could go forward and leaving Routledge in acres of space, Mertesacker not even breaking into a jog as the opposition are clean through.

Then the second one, Cech's attempt at a punch or whatever it was he was doing, Williams clearly being offside, the fact it went in off an unidentified body part, the appeals as you say, and then Wenger moaning at the fourth official for no discernible reason.

I wonder if they danced on the roundabout, hugged strangers and swung round lampposts after tonight's game?

Made me laugh how he essentially condoned his players stopping.

I think it probably was a foul on Ozil in all honesty, but they should never have scored from that position. He failed to mention that. 

**Also, I've never rated Cameron Jerome but he's missed a couple of very good chances the last two games. Not a pl striker.

Love you all, courtesy of West Ham United, with love. 

Now for you to return the favour, go on and win this ****ing league!!! 

Beautiful thing that...

All the best for a late charge, we'll all be rooting for you... apart from one game, obvs!  lol

Arsenal fans are so bipolar

Win against us in the last minute "The prem is ours, wenger is god, is kosielny best cb in history, ramsey better than messi, we'll crush barca"

Lose a couple games "wenger out, ozil only good player, season over"

Win against us in the last minute "The prem is ours, wenger is god, is kosielny best cb in history, ramsey better than messi, we'll crush barca"

I've been pissing myself at /r/gunners for at least an hour lol

Then they'll beat Spurs and it'll be all "oh we're going to win the league, wenger is god" as you say.

If Wenger were our manager I'd be embarrassed. Whatever goes wrong they're unlucky or the referee missed this foul or that. I call em the Nursery Rhymes cos "they all roll over" and and they "all fall out" with the officials. They're like those dogs that resemble and reflect their owner.

Archived