Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Guest ttfn

Long way to go yet. Spurs still look very strong.

Things might, and probably will, look very different on Saturday.

A great situation would be if we could nudge our way 4 points or more clear on Saturday so that we can't be overtaken before the Newcastle game.

Then they'll beat Spurs and it'll be all "oh we're going to win the league, wenger is god" as you say.

The Arsenal fans I know want Wenger to leave, and have done so from before the start of this season. I don't think even beating Spurs will change their minds.

Found this one equally deliciously salty.  "We're not idiots :''''c "

lmao the one after that 

FU CKING SPURS OR LEICESTER ARE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE WITH A STADIUM HALF THE SIZE OF OURS 

wtf does that have to do with anything lol

Even though Watford didn't score tonight, there corners to the near post are so dangerous. Hope we cover the posts on Saturday. United did and it saved them.

Not sure how Watford lost to be fair to them

Jeebus - talking about moaning on an incredibly high level. lol

This type of cultivated misery and culture of entitlement cultivated by absurdly high expectations, fans' as well as media pressure is something that I wish our fans never to display, even in case we should ever potentially win titles or play in Europe.

How you can label currently being third in the allegedly best league in the world with one of the best teams of the country as "terrible" and undermine your manager with "he doesn't know what he's doing", when he's given the fans good results, European football and the occasional cup trophy year after year after year, is beyond me.

Do they know what gratitude means?

Watford to seem to have lost some early season form, not an easy side to break down. Ighalo in particular is not scoring, looking less happy. I wonder if he is looking to move this summer. If so, we should be interested. He would be a good option to help our attack.

Claudio has shifted to attack mode and is going for it, so I expect us to get caught out in at least some of our remaining matches. He won't play for draws now.

This type of cultivated misery and culture of entitlement cultivated by absurdly high expectations, fans' as well as media pressure is something that I wish our fans never to display, even in case we should ever potentially win titles or play in Europe.

How you can label currently being third in the allegedly best league in the world with one of the best teams of the country as "terrible" and undermine your manager with "he doesn't know what he's doing", when he's given the fans good results, European football and the occasional cup trophy year after year after year, is beyond me.

It's just Arsenal fans all over though, isn't it? I never had a problem with them until a few weeks ago, when all of a sudden I saw them as they are: massively ungrateful.

Wenger has his faults, but he has brought so much success to Arsenal - and so many great stories - that you would think Arsenal fans would still hold him in high regard...but nope.

They will fall apart at the seams once he is gone.

It's just Arsenal fans all over though, isn't it? I never had a problem with them until a few weeks ago, when all of a sudden I saw them as they are: massively ungrateful.

Wenger has his faults, but he has brought so much success to Arsenal - and so many great stories - that you would think Arsenal fans would still hold him in high regard...but nope.

They will fall apart at the seams once he is gone.

A certain dog punching individual springs to mind.

Arsenal have massive resources, their fans pay very high ticket prices, and they have failed to do anything of note for a decade.  They are right to be ****ed off.  They should have won the league several times in that decade.  Wenger was great, but he has lost it, or failed to keep up or something, but he clearly doesn't have it in him any more.

I spent the whole of last night laughing my socks off. What a night of football for Leicester. Have you ever known a round of matches and only 1 point being earned from the whole top 4? This really could be the kick up the arse we need to go on and pull away from the chasing pack. We have a glorious chance to get ourselves say 9-10 points clear if the others fail like they are.

Also its mental to see that we are the only team averaging more than 2 points a game. In normal season 2 points a game only gets you into the champs league. Not winning the title. This really could be our year. We really need to put the others under pressure and keep picking up points. COYB 

This type of cultivated misery and culture of entitlement cultivated by absurdly high expectations, fans' as well as media pressure is something that I wish our fans never to display, even in case we should ever potentially win titles or play in Europe.

Bunch of whiny sore losing tw*ts the lot of them, it doesn't get better than this 

Arsenal have massive resources, their fans pay very high ticket prices, and they have failed to do anything of note for a decade.  They are right to be ****ed off.  They should have won the league several times in that decade.  Wenger was great, but he has lost it, or failed to keep up or something, but he clearly doesn't have it in him any more.

To be fair, expecting them to win 7 out of the last 10 years is a bit much don't you think :ph34r:

lmao the one after that 

FU CKING SPURS OR LEICESTER ARE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE WITH A STADIUM HALF THE SIZE OF OURS 

wtf does that have to do with anything lol

I think that's a dig at Arsenal themselves for struggling to keep up with 2 teams that don't have the resources or pulling power they do.

A bit like us in the championship under Sven.

Guest Col city fan

Heard the post match interview with the Wally this morning. This man is seriously deluded. He was basically praising the Newcastle players for their commitment and fight last night. ..despite the fact that they had less than half a dozen half chances all game. And lost again.

With the size of their support and club and now with the money they've spent, to be where they are and considering relegation is frankly abysmal.

McLaren is another Sven. He's been riding on the crest of a reputation for years but is actually pretty clueless.

Newcastle looked to have more fight to stay up under John Carver! lol

However successful we go on to be can we all promise to never have the same self entitled attitudes the Arsenal fans have. Every loss clouded by the excuses and criticizing the opposition for not playing right into their hands. It's just embarrassing and I'd rather be shit than support a club like that

Also I'm sick of hearing commentators and pundits saying things like 'there will surely be an inquest into how Arsenal/man city/United have lost this game'

So disrespectful to the teams beating these overpaid clowns

However successful we go on to be can we all promise to never have the same self entitled attitudes the Arsenal fans have. Every loss clouded by the excuses and criticizing the opposition for not playing right into their hands. It's just embarrassing and I'd rather be shit than support a club like that

Also I'm sick of hearing commentators and pundits saying things like 'there will surely be an inquest into how Arsenal/man city/United have lost this game'

:appl:

Ok it's pretty funny that F365 released an extra mailbox this morning devoted entirely to whingeing Arsenal fans, but on the other hand it's a bit insulting that after getting in twice these past few days they didn't see fit to add my brief complimentary mail in with the 4 other Leicester-centric posts in the regular mailbox (3 of which are only a sentence long and the other demonstrating an excruciating misuse of the word "schadenfreude).  Grr.

Just look at some comments in the Norwich and West Brom post match threads, I think it's already happening.

Just look at some comments in the Norwich and West Brom post match threads, I think it's already happening.

Think they're the new bunch that have jumped on for the ride. I'm talking about the core fans that have been there through the lot

Guest Col city fan

Congrats mate! You've actually posted a good one here! It's taken time but you've got there.

lol

Archived