Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

There is no way to describe how much i hate Spurs, their arrogance and that sly conniving underhand Levy.

I'm glad you lot feel the same .

Plus all the Spurs fans that i've met are obnoxious, swivel eyed, dribbling microcephalics.

YOU HAVE TO WIN THIS TITLE. 

No need to describe your hate for spuds to me. You sum up Levy and their fans perfectly!

The only reason I can stomach moaning Arse'nal is because I loathe Tottingham so much! 

You forgot to mention their dreadful 'Thunderbirds are go' kit and their poncy manager.

WE DO HAVE TO WIN THIS TITLE!

There is no way to describe how much i hate Spurs, their arrogance and that sly conniving underhand Levy.

I'm glad you lot feel the same .

Plus all the Spurs fans that i've met are obnoxious, swivel eyed, dribbling microcephalics.

YOU HAVE TO WIN THIS TITLE. 

I must have some deep down impulse to read some absolute drivel as every so often I'll have a read of their forum.

I can't believe the collective meltdown in the media and amongst the fans about Arsenal.

They've got 5 very easy home games left (yes I know they lost one last night) and are only 6 behind us. There's still over a quarter of the season left for goodness sake.

I think it's more the media wanting Arsenal to cock up because collectively all the neutrals want us or Spurs to win it. Bit of targeted pressure won't go amiss. lol

Love Arsenal fan TV, it's absolutely brilliant.

And you won't see me say Love and Arsenal in the same sentence very often!

Me too, it's a great service to non-Arsenal fans; if a fan of another team decided to make a youtube channel to parody Arsenal fans and this was the result we'd think they were overdoing it with the club-shop modelling, the gormless faces reminiscent of Stoke fans on transfer deadline day huddled behind the man with the talking stick, their gospel choir-like echoes of "he doesn't care about the fans" and other rally cries in the background, it's all so gloriously lacking in self-awareness.

Still laughing at the Spurs game. Just as they are about to fulfill their God Given Right to the top stop, to brush off these chavy upstarts, and along come West Ham and slap them back down to earth: not today dickheads. Love West Ham. Just a ten game favour to return now.

What the fcuk is Jermaine Jenas doing on Question Time? Get lost on his way to the MOTD studio?

He's not embarrassed himself so far tbf.

Odd choice though. At least Barton is known for expressing an opinion outside of football, Jenas, whilst he seems pretty switched on, I've never seen him talk about current events.

He's not embarrassed himself so far tbf.

Odd choice though. At least Barton is known for expressing an opinion outside of football, Jenas, whilst he seems pretty switched on, I've never seen him talk about current events.

He was good on Bake Off too (so I heard  :ph34r: )

Cech out for 3-4 weeks, so the Arsenal will presumably have Osipina in goal.

Good news ?

Ospina is a decent keeper but Cech will be a miss for them. To be honest if they lose tomorrow I am pretty sure they wont recover 4 loses in 4 with Barca to come. There fans are currently in meltdown which wont help.

Here's hoping McClaren is still in charge of Newcastle when they play us

Can't understand why he's still there, an over-rated manager imo.

With all that money he spent on average players.

Spurs have the most difficult remaining fixtures, I reckon 20 more points will be enough for us to be Champions, 6 wins 2 Draws 2 Defeats.

That means Spurs would need 23 points over their last 10 games. Something like 7 wins 2 draws 1 defeat. I can't see them going on a run like that.

We finish up with 3 difficult matches: @ Manchester United, home against Everton, and @ Chelsea. Ideally, we'll get some separation over the next 7 matches so that we can lock up the title at home, in front of the fans and not need to get a result against Chelsea.

Guest Col city fan

McClaren was lucky to get the job and is lucky to still be in it.

They've spent eighty million and their defence is still Janmaat, Coloccini, Taylor and Dummett.

It's absolutely criminal.

It is criminal. Yet I'm sure there were posters on this very forum kinda praising him for being a good manager. I think he's abysmal. Having spent a few years in the NE, I have a bit of a soft spot for Newcastle. .The place and the fans. To watch the Wally and his merry men churning out the shite they do every week must be painful.

They should have gone for Pearson. I said it before and am saying it again. He'd have sorted out their overpaid rubbish. Like Tiote and their abysmal defence.

The amount of goodwill coming our way is remarkable and quite refreshing. Could definitely see Chelsea not busting a gut if we only needed a point. Different if they need 3 for Europe.

However the points totals needed are difficult for all teams including us. At the moment there isn't much wiggle room.

I'd also like to say it's a shame about Cech. Always strikes me as a decent bloke, exemplary pro and top keeper. Would have been better tomorrow if he had been in goal.

Archived