Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Based on the first 25 minutes it's gonna be another cracking installment of ArsenalFanTV this afternoon/tonight!

Still praying for a 0-0 (or any kind of draw for that matter) but I struggle to see it the way Arsenal have started.

Based on the first 25 minutes it's gonna be another cracking installment of ArsenalFanTV this afternoon/tonight!

Still praying for a 0-0 (or any kind of draw for that matter) but I struggle to see it the way Arsenal have started.

To be fair, Ospina has only really been challenged once.

coquelin has gotta be one of the worst footballers in the league. arsenal fans just wank over him because he isn't as much of a pussy as the rest of their team but let's be honest he doesn't get in most other teams in the country let alone the top league. awful. he'd be our sixth choice centre mid at best.

coquelin has gotta be one of the worst footballers in the league. arsenal fans just wank over him because he isn't as much of a pussy as the rest of their team but let's be honest he doesn't get in most other teams in the country let alone the top league. awful. he'd be our sixth choice centre mid at best.

7th after Drinkwater, Kante, King, Armatey, James, and Inler.

NO, NO, HE'S BETTER THAN KANTE. YOU HEAR ME, DESCHAMPS?

Archived