Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I'll start cheering on for Tottenham to equalise at about the 70 min mark.  :thumbup:

why you want spurs to win? if they lose we can go 6 points clear tonight and then it really is in our hands? also eliminates 2 games at the end of the season. ****ing come on arsenal i say. 

why you want spurs to win? if they lose we can go 6 points clear tonight and then it really is in our hands? also eliminates 2 games at the end of the season. ****ing come on arsenal i say.

Exactly - arsenal were never in a title race, they're too mentally weak, but two quick fire derby defeats could knock the stuffing out of spurs

He doesn't want them to win, he wants them to equalise (From the 70th minute).

Don't get me wrong an Arsenal win is the team we want to win if we have to pick someone to win, but a draw is best for us I think.

Personally a draw is the best result for us, an Arsenal win, gives them a glimmer of hope still, brings them back into it, a draw keeps them at arms length and means we could go 5 points clear tonight.

Archived