Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

He doesn't want them to win, he wants them to equalise (From the 70th minute).

Personally a draw is the best result for us, an Arsenal win, gives them a glimmer of hope still, brings them back into it, a draw keeps them at arms length and means we could go 5 points clear tonight.

Arsenal win, draw, Spuds win. It's about possible points.

The only gaps that matter are from 1st to 2nd and 1st to 4th. Who cares how Arsenal and Spurs go between them. Arsenal win puts both teams six points back if we win.

He doesn't want them to win, he wants them to equalise (From the 70th minute).

Personally a draw is the best result for us, an Arsenal win, gives them a glimmer of hope still, brings them back into it, a draw keeps them at arms length and means we could go 5 points clear tonight.

Imo Arsenal win means we will maintain an arms length lead over Spurs regardless of what we do at Watford... it all doesn't matter if we win at Watford though

The only gaps that matter are from 1st to 2nd and 1st to 4th. Who cares how Arsenal and Spurs go between them. Arsenal win puts both teams six points back if we win.

True, but on the other hand, being chased down by 2 teams is more difficult than 1. A draw effectively puts Arsenal out of the title race, but also still 5 points ahead of Spuds!

why you want spurs to win? if they lose we can go 6 points clear tonight and then it really is in our hands? also eliminates 2 games at the end of the season. ****ing come on arsenal i say. 

I don't want Spurs to win, it's my least favourite result, my preference is in this order:

Draw

Arsenal win

Spurs win

True, but on the other hand, being chased down by 2 teams is more difficult than 1. A draw effectively puts Arsenal out of the title race, but also still 5 points ahead of Spuds!

Right, but on my bird's eye view, I don't think it matters that we are being chased down by # number of teams. 2nd is no different than 3rd, so for me it's all about how big the gap is the 2nd and 4th. This all assumes we win, which is no given. But hopefully we do.

Who is this clown on BT sport "Tottenham have a habit of conceding the first goal" then names two  1-0 defeats no expert but normally in a 1-0 defeat you concede the first goal.

lol I thought that too.

Arsenal win gives us a chance of having the biggest gap between us and second, but a draw does mean it keeps Arsenal even further back... it is a tough one... anyway Arsenal one up means that the worst possible result is looking increasingly unlikely

It's actually about point expectation not possible points.

I'm a professional gambler and if take the expected odds per match according to me our chances of winning the title by the end of this match will be:

Tottenham win 28%

Arsenal win 32%

Draw 35%

What is it with these Spurs fans calling them 'Woolwich' it's cringey af

Woolwich, in south London, is the original home of Arsenal before they moved north of the river. They used to be called Woolwich Arsenal. Spurs obviously hate Arsenal for moving on to their patch and see themselves as the only true north London team.

Woolwich, in south London, is the original home of Arsenal before they moved north of the river. They used to be called Woolwich Arsenal. Spurs obviously hate Arsenal for moving on to their patch and see themselves as the only true north London team.

And the fact they've won almost double the trophies must hurt because Spurs' rivals otherwise would be West Ham who've never won the league.

It's actually about point expectation not possible points.

I'm a professional gambler and if take the expected odds per match according to me our chances of winning the title by the end of this match will be:

Tottenham win 28%

Arsenal win 32%

Draw 35%

Fair enough: https://twitter.com/MC_of_A/status/705776717428707328/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Archived