Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Its making our backs to the wall effort, holding on til the 95th minute look like a good try. Arsenals "fight" lasted all of about 3 minutes with 10 men,

The slight satisfaction I am getting from seeing Arsenal get some of their own medicine is vastly outweighed by the prospect of a spurs win.

Spurs win is the worst today, but we beat Watford and Arsenal will be gone

Although its the worst result for us its kinda funny to see Arsenal collapse aftera red card

Yeah, looks like that Spurs vs Arsenal thread is going to bite us in the arse - unless we get a result at Vicarage Road, of course.

Guest Col city fan

Fantastic goal from Kane to be fair. What a turnaround.

It's up to us now to match em later.

The only upside if it stays like this is that we'd go 9 point clear of 3rd if we win against Watford. That's a huge gap.

Couldn't care less about the gap to 3rd, I want to biggest gap possible to 2nd.

Arsenal to level it with a man down? I don't know if that team possesses that much character or class...

All they can hope for is for a Spurs player getting sent off and then maybe make something happen on an even playing field.

Archived