Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

What a result for us. Like the perfect storm brewing. Calm heads, positive thoughts, hard work, determination and ruthlessness.

There's nothing needed that we haven't delivered before. Just imagine we're chasing those 40 points that so focused our minds from the start.

Contain and destroy. Suddenly the entire chasing pack is looking vulnerable apart from those who can actually do us favours.

But we still need to help ourselves and never mind what anyone else does.

if villa beat man c i'll be suspicious of diabolical intervention...or diabolical play.

Help is one thing, miracles another. There's no way on earth Villa will beat Man City. Villa have had it. All that's waiting for them is the funeral.

Help is one thing, miracles another. There's no way on earth Villa will beat Man City. Villa have had it. All that's waiting for them is the funeral.

We were saying that about us last year. Certainly wouldn't begrudge them topping our great escape if they can beat Man Ciy/Arsenal/Tottenham along the way.

Okay maybe that's a bit too much wishful thinking, but you never know.

Now to win 8-0 at Watford

Wooo please win now Leicester

Perfect! Now let's beat Watford.

Ok, I GET IT!

:D

feels like that - almost as though it's fated. i'll wait for the match with Watford to end well though, before I start believing in the supernatural:-).

I said it Wednesday and I'll say it again...we are the team of destiny; we're taking the league. 

Archived