Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

'City can win the next "eight out of 11 games"'

Man City v Aston Villa (15:00 GMT)

450c6776-00c6-443e-b555-a27b955c3670.jpg

Garth Crooks

Former Spurs striker on Final Score

Posted at 14:55

"I think their focus is on the Champions League and they're the fourth best team in the Champions League so it's a big ask but the Premier League is the easiest tournament for them to win that they're involved in. They've got the best squad, they can win (eight out of the next 11 Premier League games)."

If Man City win the Prem this season, I will cycle naked to the Etihad for next season's match. Garth chatting shit again.

Are London players just born cheats? Lamela's just the sort of arsehole I got sent off for so often. What an sh*t. First he shoves the bloke then gives an Oscar performance in trying to present the reaction as a sending off. Pity he didn't pick on Roy Keane. He'd have rolled around then alright.

I can't  remember  being that tense watch a league game weren't playing in, probably back in the MON days.

Another good impetus besides going 5 clear is the opportunity to do the double over Watford. No longer hate 'em and am actually kind of glad they've done well this year, but you can bet Sky will be milking the Deeney goal for all it's worth yet again, as will many of their more knuckle-dragging fans.

As an aside for anyone heading down, a quick round of "Super Kevin Phillips" is normally a good response to them singing "did you cry when Deeney scored". Certainly shut them up at our place this year. :P

Spurs won 52-48

Shame the Riders don't play until 7:30.

I can't remember being that tense watch a league game weren't playing in, probably back in the MON days.

I was far more tense watching loads of games at the back end of last season, that was proper pressure. This is just brilliant

Archived