Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Steve McLaren quote from bbc...

'Newcastle boss Steve McClaren describes his side's 3-1 home defeat to Bournemouth as "going-down material", and says he thinks the occasion was too big for certain players.'

Incredible, would hardly call Bournemuff at home a big occasion.

Suppose he just means the type of game, and the pressure of needing to get three points. If this is classed as a big game, they won't be coping well with the next 9 will they!

McLaren's going now, surely. Would be good for us if he gets one more match.

Isn't McClaren on the Newcastle board of directors as well? Not sure how thats going to affect his position as head coach, Wouldn't he have a say in any decision to sack him. Strange situation.

Can't see Mike Ashley pulling the trigger despite what the media are saying. Its never been his style to buck under pressure. After us and the Sunderland game, there is a 2 week gap. Beat Sunderland, and Newcastle are out of the bottom 3 (Providing Sunderland don't win their next match).

Steve McLaren quote from bbc...

'Newcastle boss Steve McClaren describes his side's [/size]3-1 home defeat to Bournemouth as "going-down material", and says he thinks the occasion was too big for certain players.'[/size]

Incredible, would hardly call Bournemuff at home a big occasion.[/size]

That sounds like a parting shot to me... You don't sell out the players if you're still planning on fighting with them to the end of the season

Can't see Mike Ashley pulling the trigger despite what the media are saying. Its never been his style to buck under pressure. After us and the Sunderland game, there is a 2 week gap. Beat Sunderland, and Newcastle are out of the bottom 3 (Providing Sunderland don't win their next match).

I wouldn't be surprised if McLaren's sacked before our match but I can't see a new manager on the touch line away to the league leaders. But I think they will have a new manager for their derby.

Archived