Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Thanks mate. Like you said, we all have fans who can be deluded and arrogant, but when you stand back, you can appreciate the bigger picture. I like alot of Foxes fans I know, am not taking anything for granted. I think the win at your place was pivotal and we have a manager and team that are so close and grounded. Fair play to you and lets hope the best team win it.. Obviously hope that's us!

Absolutely think you're right. That win at ours was massive, I think the belief in your camp went up another notch.

I just can't see Leicester slipping now, having said that I didn't think Liverpool slipping a few years ago, but this is different. I mean anything truly is possible to be fair but there is just this steeliness and focus I see in Leicester right now. To a man every player knows his role to a t. Individually you look and think no way could this team win a PL title. Danny Simpson, Albrighton etc, only really had experience of mid table or relegation and now look at them. I think both Spurs and Leicester have been shining examples of a side with players who put the overall team ethic first above their own personal glory. Two sides without ego and that's been the main reason for success.

I'm not giving up though. 9 games, it's still all to play for.

Would anyone consider a United win today could be helpful? I'm thinking it might be handy to have the likes of Man City and Arsenal start to look over their shoulder a little? Having the prospect of dropping out the top 4 might make them a little more conservative in situations rather than being able to go all out for the win?

Would anyone consider a United win today could be helpful? I'm thinking it might be handy to have the likes of Man City and Arsenal start to look over their shoulder a little? Having the prospect of dropping out the top 4 might make them a little more conservative in situations rather than being able to go all out for the win?

So having teams that can catch them up will mean they try to draw rather than win games. I don't see the logic there at all.

So having teams that can catch them up will mean they try to draw rather than win games. I don't see the logic there at all.

Well if you're 1-1 with 5 to go and you're worried about what's behind you, you may not go all out for the win?

Sorry but me neither. Man United to bottle it today. **** 'em.

Knew you wouldn't be in favour!

If we are in the same situation like that and Vardy gets clipped by Delaney we would be screaming for a penalty.

Look at his knee make contact with his foot, it might not be enough to go down like that but there was definitely contact.

Well if you're 1-1 with 5 to go and you're worried about what's behind you, you may not go all out for the win?

Knew you wouldn't be in favour!

I don't know. You'd think most of these managers have the mindset of winners rather than those that are happy to worry and settle. I think Man U will probably win today anyway. Look a lot better and free without Rooney in the team.

Can't believe the lino gave that pen for Benteke haha. Delighted he did as it keeps a bet alive for me.

Archived