Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I don't know. You'd think most of these managers have the mindset of winners rather than those that are happy to worry and settle. I think Man U will probably win today anyway. Look a lot better and free without Rooney in the team.

Can't believe the lino gave that pen for Benteke haha. Delighted he did as it keeps a bet alive for me.

The key team I'm thinking behind this is Manchester City - who have United after the Kiev game. So if there is pressure behind them, especially from United, they wouldn't want to risk losing. If they were clear of 5th / 6th, they could just have a go.

refereeing f***ed it all up once again. 

Wasn't the referees fault though, he gave a goal kick. Went with his linesman's decision and gave the penalty.

It's a dive, yeah, but what is Delaney doing going to ground there? It's Benteke and he's going nowhere.

I only caught the last twenty minutes of it but from what I saw Liverpool deserved to win anyway. Palace were the side playing as if they had ten men.

If we are in the same situation like that and Vardy gets clipped by Delaney we would be screaming for a penalty.

Look at his knee make contact with his foot, it might not be enough to go down like that but there was definitely contact.

Contact does not mean a foul. He doesn't actually trip him up or impede him, therefore it's not a foul.

I take it all back, I hadn't seen the angle that shows Delaney hitting his foot. My apologies to the lino, you called it right! Cheers for saving my bet :D

Not enough contact IMO, Benteke threw himself forwards after the slightest touch, definite dive and should be a yellow for simulation

Not enough contact IMO, Benteke threw himself forwards after the slightest touch, definite dive and should be a yellow for simulation

All his weight's on that foot at the time, it was unlucky for Delaney that Benteke's foot was planted at the time. He felt the contact, did a Vardy and went down.

If we are in the same situation like that and Vardy gets clipped by Delaney we would be screaming for a penalty.

Look at his knee make contact with his foot, it might not be enough to go down like that but there was definitely contact.

100% this.

Benteke scores important goals then proceeds to completely disappear for the next 4 matches. 

Aston Villa are fools for selling him, and his career is languishing at Liverpool.

At £32million ?

I think Bentekes hesitation and response when asked if it was a pen says it all really.'was it a penalty' hesitates smiles and say's well I think he touched me otherwise I wouldn't have gone down, really mr Benteke surely you don't have to think about it there was either contact or not.

Not sure if this already been mentioned but Eric Dier is on 9 yellows. 1 away from a 2 match ban. Has a good handful of games before cut-off date too. Would be a big loss for them. Played in just about every game. Every little helps!   :thumbup:

Not sure if this already been mentioned but Eric Dier is on 9 yellows. 1 away from a 2 match ban. Has a good handful of games before cut-off date too. Would be a big loss for them. Played in just about every game. Every little helps!   :thumbup:

He's also their only cover for centre back at the moment. So if they get an injury of suspension to either Alderwiereld or Wimmer they'll really miss him over those two games.

Hopefully dier will get booked v bournemouth and miss lpool and man u games, i think lpool winning today is good for us keeps them interested in top 4 and they play spurs after they play southampton in the premier league games

Hopefully dier will get booked v bournemouth and miss lpool and man u games, i think lpool winning today is good for us keeps them interested in top 4 and they play spurs after they play southampton in the premier league games

Exactly what I thought, although at first I thought would be better to play palace when they're already pretty much safe nearer 40 point mark, but they're still 9 points clear so would not be desperate times for them against us hopefully. Better to have a Liverpool team picking up results against our rivals 

Guest Col city fan

Not another fookin red card!

These rules have gotta change. There are so many games being ruined as a spectacle by the rules. I don't blame the ref's. It's the law that's an ass.

Archived